What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium

Who will win? Round 9: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Ted

Bench
I think that this can work. Just play tough defensively in the middle for a chunk of the game and then bring Godinet on.
We don’t have much choice but for this to work.Geez we need Liddle to b 100% fit soon & to handle 80 mins efficiently coz we don’t have good enough depth at hooker.Godinet is worse than awful at dummy half.

More importantly we badly need Benji or Brooks to b man of the match today.

Clifferd

Coach
We don’t have much choice but for this to work.Geez we need Liddle to b 100% fit soon & to handle 80 mins efficiently coz we don’t have good enough depth at hooker.Godinet is worse than awful at dummy half.

More importantly we badly need Benji or Brooks to b man of the match today.

100%

We ain’t winning with our attacking flair today, a strong kicking game and an even better defensive game will win it for us today

Tiger Ted

Bench
100%

We ain’t winning with our attacking flair today, a strong kicking game and an even better defensive game will win it for us today
How I fantasise about Brooks consistently replicating that sublime kicking game he produced at Brookvale.It allowed us to suffocate manly & it’s the kicking game that would turn this team into premiership contenders.

Clifferd

Coach
How I fantasise about Brooks consistently replicating that sublime kicking game he produced at Brookvale.It allowed us to suffocate manly & it’s the kicking game that would turn this team into premiership contenders.

Easily his best game in WT colours

It’s funny how his best games for us are poles apart, his debut and that manly one

simmo1

First Grade
I actually feel more confident coming into this game than the last two. Warriors are a bit like us and seem to hate playing as favourites.

Tigerm

First Grade
A win today lets us put some space between us and a few other teams. I am with Simmo1, I am quietly confident we can do this.

Tiger05

First Grade
Fkn moron Marshall 1st tackle kick

It was f**ken terrible but it was obviously planned. Benji needs to pull back when the coaching instructions aren't right.

Brooks and Benji haven't been good enough but overall I think we've been good. ET at dummy half is working great.

I think Fonua and Nofo have been good but the dumb tackle by Nofo and when Fonua came in were bad mistakes.

Latest posts