What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Sat - Warriors 26-4 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart

Round 9: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
Impressive reply after last week by the Warriors. Really good team to watch.
Tigers look like a side that's just solidifying the foundations until they can get the right roster.

Vozzy

Juniors
Tigers been poor tonight can't get any momentum warriors played well I think a lot of teams would have struggled against the storm in the mood they were in.

The first 5 games for the tigers were really intense looks like its taken its toll team looks tired and flat. It's not a lack of effort like other years just blokes playing above a standard they are used to back to the sand dunes boys.

Clifferd

Coach
Impressive reply after last week by the Warriors. Really good team to watch.
Tigers look like a side that's just solidifying the foundations until they can get the right roster.

We look like a side that is missing 5+ regular first grade players + getting raped by the refs.

Vozzy

Juniors
Tigers need a run of games in Sydney.

Also they may be more attacking then the first 5 weeks but in those games they were patient and played what was in front of them. This poor handling now has contributed to missed tackles.

Yeah, we've been done a bit rough by the schedulers.

Sunday --> Saturday down in NZ. 6 day turnaround.

Whereas NZ had a 10 day turnaround at home.

Now we've got to go back to Sydney for a Thursday game while the Cowboys are already in Sydney and played yday.

After that it eases up I guess with 13 of our last 15 in NSW I think.

blaza88z

Coach
Yeah, we've been done a bit rough by the schedulers.

Sunday --> Saturday down in NZ. 6 day turnaround.

Whereas NZ had a 10 day turnaround at home.

Now we've got to go back to Sydney for a Thursday game while the Cowboys are already in Sydney and played yday.

After that it eases up I guess with 13 of our last 15 in NSW I think.

It's not really fair is it