What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
your levels of delusion are alarming
get a grip
& you won't be mocked

Lol. Seriously. You think I think I'm concerned at some of the dumbos having a shot at decent contributors. I laugh off their ignorance. It's not my fault they can't see the big picture and what's going on!? The good guys just have to persist through it. Some people have a good idea of what's going on and others don't. The ignorant rude baggers are just that "ignorant rude " . They can keep that .

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Lol. Seriously. You think I think I'm concerned at some of the dumbos having a shot at decent contributors. I laugh off their ignorance. It's not my fault theyes can't see the big picture and what's going on!? The good guys just have to persist through it. Some people have a good idea of what's going on and others don't. The ignorant rude baggers are just that "ignorant rude " . They can keep that .

and you continue to... derp on.. LOL

Canard

Immortal
Lol. Seriously. You think I think I'm concerned at some of the dumbos having a shot at decent contributors. I laugh off their ignorance. It's not my fault theyes can't see the big picture and what's going on!? The good guys just have to persist through it. Some people have a good idea of what's going on and others don't. The ignorant rude baggers are just that "ignorant rude " . They can keep that .

You claim to be a teacher yet struggle to put a cohesive sentence togheter.

Oh and f**k the Bears

Stallion

First Grade
Looks a poorer crowd than first thought at Cronulla. What is the basic adult GA ticket price for this venue? And it would be good to know some of the other seat prices at this venue.