What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
But the pricing isn't better... thus it gets what it deserves

If its lower. It is necessarily better. But depends if you think people appreciate cheaper prices or not !? Drawing a bigger crowd with cheaper entry is a benefit to.my way of thinking. More people support the code. .

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Canberra crowd wasn’t the worst against low drawing titans should be more next week against sharks.
Good crowd in nz
As for shark park that fixture needs to be 15-6k minimum on a clear Saturday night against high drawing opposition

Stallion

First Grade
Canberra crowd wasn’t the worst against low drawing titans should be more next week against sharks.
Good crowd in nz
As for shark park that fixture needs to be 15-6k minimum on a clear Saturday night against high drawing opposition

Yep. Absolutely spot on!

T-Boon

Coach
As a Shark's supporter got to agree.Expected at least 15,000.
Although didn't see to o many Eel's fans there,and they usually or have in the past travelled in numbers.

we all decided not to travel the 20kms because you guys never do.

cleary89

Coach
Single seats only in the northern terrace at Kogarah with lots of sections of it sold out. Bodes well. All but 1 bay of grandstand is single seats/sold out too.

Cant get nrlplayrewards GA tickets any more. Should be big.

Stallion

First Grade
Single seats only in the northern terrace at Kogarah with lots of sections of it sold out. Bodes well. All but 1 bay of grandstand is single seats/sold out too.

Cant get nrlplayrewards GA tickets any more. Should be big.

Is the northern Terrace stand the one on the left top of the screen for tv viewers . If so, that's yet to be full so let's hope its full today. It would be a good look for the code. Shame it's not on free to air.

cleary89

Coach
Is the northern Terrace stand the one on the left top of the screen for tv viewers . If so, that's yet to be full so let's hope its full today. It would be a good look for the code. Shame it's not on free to air.

That's the one. It's pretty shit view from there which is why it's always the last to sell.

cleary89

Coach
When picking up my tickets the guy told the person next to me they are lucky because its almost sold out.

Hills pretty full, grandstands not. Had to park the furthest away I ever have. Hopefully members turn up.

Saints v Storm
How is this not the ch 9 game

A full house ..plenty of red & white great look ...prob be a very good game

Yet ch 9 ...rorters v Manly with 72 people there .

As a neutral I have far more interest in the 2.00 game .

Latest posts