What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Field has moved to 5/8 for today's game. Can't find team lists anywhere though so not sure of any other changes.

Game is being televised live on Fox at 11:40am.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
This ISP lads are up 6-0 with 15 gone, but their completions are poor. Far too many mistakes.

Joe Lovodua looks really good at dummy half.

watatank

Coach
Herbert is fullback by the looks of things.

Allgood is playing in this game. Lomax is not, assuming he'll be 18th man and then Robson is definitely debuting.

According to the Dragons twitter, the team is

TEAM: 3. Herbert, 2. Tohi, 18. Johns, 4. Garrick, 5. Pereira, 1. Field, 7. Payne, 10. Kerr, 9. Lovodua, 11. Allgood, 8. Sele, 19. Host, 13. Lawrie. Interchange: 12. Ford, 15. Sironen, 17. Uele, 20. Purcell

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Lawrie runs hard and looks good at ISP level, but I can still definitely see him getting smashed at NRL level.

Kerr looks good but he's a little bit one-dimensional. He needs to develop a late step and an offload.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Can someone advise what Sele must've done to offend McGregor?

I haven't been his greatest fan, but I thought he has looked pretty good with his limited first grade opportunities.

mobels

Juniors
Lawrie's improved hugely since the start of the year, if he keeps this up he'll be on the bench for Latimore by the end of the year.

Perreria also looks good and would able to handle first grade.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Hame is a step above ISP. He offers so much more than Latimore imo.

Herbert looks awesome at fullback too. He's probably at the bottom of the pecking order though.

BennyV

Referee
Herbert to FB is an odd choice - I’m a big fan of him but didn’t think his skill set put him there. Good to hear he’s going well - he seems to fly under the radar so might be a chance to put his name on the radar of the coaches.

Latest posts