What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

Stake Removed

First Grade
We can’t take Bird back for a number of reasons.

1. We play in a team first environment.
2. He is shyte.
3. Refer to point 1 & 2.

Be interesting with Bird though if Broncs try to move him on, and how much freight they would carry, they have some big names off contract this year, and a few need massive upgrades

webShark

We can’t take Bird back for a number of reasons.

1. We play in a team first environment.
2. He is shyte.
3. Refer to point 1 & 2.

Plenty on here bag Loots,CT and Feki as well. Bird is playing shyte. But coming back from an op and put weight on. He has as much chance of coming back as Moylan or Dugan. Bird will improve when his confidence returns,

Moylan got the shits being made captain at the Panthers. But he is hardly a huge success and must be on big $'s.

Loots is massively underrated. Team player who IMO is good in defence.
Feki had a poor few games and Katoa is now the new Radradra on here. I think Feki offers more than Cedric and more proven than Katoa.

Everyone loves Brailey but young and doesn't hold a candle to Innis.

In 2016 every time we were near the try line I expected to score. Largely down to Innis.
Not felt that since Peachey/Rogers days.

FTR, CT easily our best v Parra.

Lewis

Juniors
Bird needs a full season to show what he’s got.

Not sure the Broncos are that patient though.

I'd like to think we will....but f*cken hell, it'd be nice to just see a glimpse of what he has to offer.

Playing with zero confidence atm.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd like to think we will....but f*cken hell, it'd be nice to just see a glimpse of what he has to offer.

Playing with zero confidence atm.

Get rid of that SOC coaching the team and you might. You know, the one who can’t recruit or build a spine.

No recognised halves, no hooker depth and his crippled son at fullback

Joke of the league

Anyone see the Lewis interview on NRL360 where he was asked about Bird etc? Was a fair smack from Lewy about the way Bird handled himself in the lead up to and during the changeover to the broncos.

txta2

Bench
Wow.. didn't take long for the Bonco supporters to start knifing him. They are blowing up deluxe on Fox fb page haha

Surely

Post Whore
Does a lot of jumper grabbing in defence.

I saw an article where he has some sternum injury, probably shouldn’t be playing.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Does a lot of jumper grabbing in defence.

I saw an article where he has some sternum injury, probably shouldn’t be playing.

Bennett rushed Bird back to play the Tigers, i have a very good source who said he was 2 weeks away.

I am starting to think Creepin is under pressure, then Walters walked, this 2nd big name purchased failing to live up to hype Milford is the other

The Jack Bird bloopers tape is getting very long already.

Someone will have to mesh them all together and put it on you tube with Benny Hill music.

Latest posts