What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Here's another example of what the sneaky bastards are up to.

Very concerning and typical of the lows union will go to stall/thwart the growth of rugby league. Well done on spotting and informing of this sly tactic. This sort of stuff should be exposed for all its insidious and undermining purpose against rugby league. But nothing seems to happen in response? Sitting on hands seems to be the relevant action of most rugby league administrators in this day and age.

Stallion

First Grade
To the moderator whom transferred this relevant comment to this thread. You are not on this site for the interests and progress of rugby league. Your actions reflect a bigotry which is very much apparent within this website. Extremely concerning and not in the interest of rugby league.

Te Kaha

First Grade
To the moderator whom transferred this relevant comment to this thread. You are not on this site for the interests and progress of rugby league. Your actions reflect a bigotry which is very much apparent within this website. Extremely concerning and not in the interest of rugby league.
wah wah wah... you have two threads two post your bile in... you don't need to clog up a third. re-read the opening post in that thread and see if you can use reason to figure out why yours was moved.

Pommy

Coach

I thought you had been kidnaped since you never reappeared in the crowd watch thread. Still waiting to hear how much these expensive dragons tickets were mate.

Stallion

First Grade
I thought you had been kidnaped since you never reappeared in the crowd watch thread. Still waiting to hear how much these expensive dragons tickets were mate.

Haven't looked them up however my hunch they were more expensive than $20 GA and $30 for a reserved seating in any grandstand.

Pommy

Coach
Haven't looked them up however my hunch they were more expensive than $20 GA and $30 for a reserved seating in any grandstand.

So you were having an ill informed whinge again, why doesn’t that surprise me.

deluded pom?

Coach
Very concerning and typical of the lows union will go to stall/thwart the growth of rugby league. Well done on spotting and informing of this sly tactic. This sort of stuff should be exposed for all its insidious and undermining purpose against rugby league. But nothing seems to happen in response? Sitting on hands seems to be the relevant action of most rugby league administrators in this day and age.
It was from a retweet by the AMNRL AKA David Niu.

Stallion

First Grade
No but I wasn't the one blaming empty seats on ticket prices, lol.

Ultimately it is high ticket prices! There is no mistake there champ! Had the prices been lower a genuine full house and not a near full house would have been achieved.

Pommy

Coach
Ultimately it is high ticket prices! There is no mistake there champ! Had the prices been lower a genuine full house and not a near full house would have been achieved.

Wheres the evidence? You can waffle on and use as many exclamation marks as you want, but that doesn't make it true.

Stallion

First Grade
Wheres the evidence? You can waffle on and use as many exclamation marks as you want, but that doesn't make it true.

I mention ticket prices that were higher than the prices I suggest for other grounds yet you don't mention this fact? Go look'em up yourself. Your just being a pest!

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
I menation ticket prices that were higher than the prices I suggest for other grounds yet you don't mention this fact? Go look'em up yourself. Your just being a pest!

You made the statement I thought you would have had the facts to back it up. How can you claim ticket prices are too high if you don't even know what they were? You've outdone yourself with this one.

Stallion

First Grade
Stallion are you really this stupid?? Or just being obtuse?

Lol. I see the peanut gallery are at it again. I've tried to look up the Kogarah ticket prices but they are not showing. I'm sure the next game will provide can answer for you experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts