What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holmes

Inferno

Coach
This year Val has given more value for money than Moyza, Gal, Lewie, Dugan, Graham and Seggy.

I suppose it depends on how you measure return on investment. If you look at game time as a total that's arguably true. If you measure it on value per minute played I think he'd fall well below all those you mentioned save for Seggy.

Eion

First Grade
I suppose it depends on how you measure return on investment. If you look at game time as a total that's arguably true. If you measure it on value per minute played I think he'd fall well below all those you mentioned save for Seggy.
I was taking the piss a bit. But Graham has been out of form or busted, moyza rocks and diamonds (not dissimilar to Val) and gal inconsistent.

Frank Facer

First Grade
We lose Holmes and we lose one of the best wingers in the game who has the ability to play fullback.

With money in the bank I'd hope we'd be looking at a gun centre or a strike forward someone in the vein of Tapau/Taumalolo or a legitimate 5/8.

They're the places I think we're currently weak.
There is a story on Foxsports with Paul Kent saying that Canterbury are shopping Mbye around. Maybe you could buy him and play him fullback or 5/8?

I didn't want Dugan at fullback for us.

chewsta

First Grade
I thought it would be a pretty important stat, when you factor in that a fair few of those metres were while he was also scoring tries. He had a great game.

Latest posts