What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
Lol. I see the peanut gallery are at it again. I've tried to look up the Kogarah ticket prices but they are not showing. I'm sure the next game will provide can answer for you experts.

I dont know why you are trying to label us the experts, you were the one who professed to know so much about the subject.

Stallion

First Grade
I dont know why you are trying to label us the experts, you were the one who professed to know so much about the subject.

Lol. I'll take that case a compliment. I've been forwarding relevant discourse. That's all. I'm amazed at some of the ignorance and apathy in the site. That has been the most incredible revelation I'm witnessing on this "rugby league " website!

Pommy

Coach
Lol. I'll take that case a compliment. I've been forwarding relevant discourse. That's all. I'm amazed at some of the ignorance and apathy in the site. That has been the most incredible revelation I'm witnessing on this "rugby league " website!

What that people don't jump to conclusions?

I hope you don't teach maths. 1+1 isn't 3 for instance.

Stallion

First Grade
What that people don't jump to conclusions?

I hope you don't teach maths. 1+1 isn't 3 for instance.

Where there's smoke there's fire. The signs are there. It's just some of us can read and see the issues coming. Probably in the forlorn hope that a very obstinate and apathetic audience, in the main, realises the inherent problems and future damage that is being ignored to date. Perhaps I may sadly state one-day "I told you so! " But at what cost? The once respected and high position of rugbyleague in the Australian sports landscape . When kids are calling football (AFL) in the middle of Newcastle and the response is ridicule then things are truelly grim for this code into the future. Even nowadays it's much worse than I ever imagined from my years as a boy growing up in Newcastle. But no one takes note and ridicule with apathy prevails.

Pommy

Coach
Where there's smoke there'should fire. The signs are there. It just some of us can read and see the issues coming. Probably in the forlorn hope that a very obstinate and apathetic audience, in the main, realises the inherent problems and future damage that is being ignored to date. Perhaps I may sadly state one-day "I told you so! " But at what cost? The once respected and highly position of rugbyleague on the Australian sports landscape . When kids are calling football (AFL) in the middle of Newcastle and the response is ridicule then things are truelly grim for this code into the future. Even nowadays it's much worse than I ever imagined from my years as a boy growing up in Newcastle. But no one takes note and ridicule with apathy prevails.

None of this is relevant to you just making shit up though.

ed612313

Juniors
When kids are calling football (AFL) in the middle of Newcastle and the response is ridicule then things are truelly grim for this code into the future. Even nowadays it's much worse than I ever imagined from my years as a boy growing up in Newcastle. But no one takes note and ridicule with apathy prevails.[/QUOTE said:
Moved to Newcastle a year ago and have not seen one bit of evidence that AFL exists? Where? Haven't seem a single jersey or a set of posts... No doubt their is a set of posts somewhere? But i haven't seen it. And have never heard someone at work, in a cafe etc talk about AFL...
Admittedly I've only bee here going on a year but just saying...

Stallion

First Grade
Hope they had insurance

Is there a union club faction in the area?
Valid question? The union crowd have done worse than that? Undermining rugby league has been a well "hidden" feature of that code's existence.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Russia needs stability with the clubs, it is worrying that Vereya once one of the strong clubs seem to have disappeared.

It's typical league, when Russia was seen as having potential all the focus from the RLIF was there, they entered the Challenge Cup, Colin Love went for a holiday, oops I mean an official visit, they toured NZ etc.

Now that has disappeared and the focus is the USA.

Union has upped their funding into Russia with a consistent plan and they are reaping the rewards

It's sad how a crap and unethical code such as union can use its power and subversive influence to usurp a very underrated and aesthetically more attractive code in rugby league. It's dissapointing but this has happened elsewhere around the world so it's no surprise. Just dissappointing. The more deserving and grossly underated game of rugby league struggles on!

Stallion

First Grade
Russia did face a lot of problems with RU. I couldn’t say whether this is still the same. Edgard Tutaryan is now 80 and was the leader of Vereya I believe, along with the now retired halfback Ososkov. These things happen. A couple of leaders step away and it all goes quiet.

It’s great the RLIF has employed 2 more staff. But until there has been enough revenue generated from all RLIF events to fund NGB grants AND therefore NGB employees, RL will struggle relying on volunteers.

Rugby union has rared it's ugly influence against rugby league in numerous areas. This systemic repression of rugby league is rife . It's an untold story with only some excerpts sneaking out in books like the Forbidden Game.(France)To this day the repression exists in things like "sports accord recognition", lack of presence in schools in numerous countries, local government decisions and manouverings ruining various rl home game telecast plans, poor administrators conveniently appointed for recent RL events like the 2017 world cup in Australasia. The list goes on. Sadly this is not common knowledge and would, if known, change many fair minded people's perceptions of rugby union to the favour of rugby league. It's just not known or even contemplated by an unsuspecting general public. It's sad and so unfair.

Last edited:

deal.with.it

Juniors
Rugby union has rared it's ugly influence against rugby league in numerous areas. This systemic repression of rugby league is rife . It's an untold story with only some excerpts sneaking out in books like the Forbidden Game.(France)To this day the repression exists in things like "sports accord recognition", lack of presence in schools in numerous countries, local government decisions and manouverings ruining various rl home game telecast plans, poor administrators conveniently appointed for recent RL events like the 2017 world cup in Australasia. The list goes on. Sadly this is not common knowledge and would, if known, change many fair minded people's perceptions of rugby union to the favour of rugby league. It's just not known or even contemplated by an unsuspecting general public. It's sad and so unfair.

Feel free to acknowledge my comments.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I've now realised why you have created this unfairly named part of this website. It results in this discourse not being shown on Google ! My word you are doing a great job for rugby union. Shame on you!

*MASSIVE DOUBLE FACEPALM*

You REALLY don't have a clue.

Stallion

First Grade
Perhaps this is a website fundamentally created to syphon off people whom are on the pulse about what is really going on against rugby league? Great spoiling work Te Kaha. Rugby union are so happy they have such a diligent dude doing their dirty work.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Perhaps this is a website fundamentally created to syphon off people whom are on the pulse about what is really going on against rugby league? Great spoiling work Te Kaha. Rugby union are so happyramid they have such a diligent dude doing their dirty work.

With work like that its not going to be long until you have another "break" from the website... do you know, nobody missed you while you were gone.

Te Kaha

First Grade
The union crowd love you Te Kaha. Bit dissapointing about Adamkungl. Thought he may have been wake up to what's going on? Then again the dudes running this site should know better? I'm just getting the truth out there. The truth is rugby league struggles in most places and its not by accident. Rugby union has done a thorough and well orchestrated controlling and limiting job on rugby league and the bIgotry exhibited in this website is an example. Shame.
waffle, waffle, waffle... i see your time in the sin bin hasn't sharpened your edge, just as dull as always.

Stallion

First Grade
waffle, waffle, waffle... i see your time in the sin bin hasn't sharpened your edge, just as dull as always.

Not here to entertain. Just to inform and get a proactive discussion happening. I know you are not moderating. You are just pushing your own (or rugby union's biased agenda). I'm just copping the hits as you pathetically go on and do your thing against rugby league.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Not here to entertain. Just to inform and get a proactive discussion happening. I know you are not moderating. You are just pushing your own (or rugby union's biased agenda). I'm just copping the hits as you pathetically go on and do your thing against rugby league.
The problem is you ARE entertaining... there are so many who consider you a joke and laugh and your constant waffle.

You keep getting your posts put in here because you hijack threads with your paranoid conspiracy's. You know this and yet you keep on doing it. I find it highly amusing, and knowing it annoys you is just the icing on the cake. Other moderators are however getting sick of it.

You might want to consider giving it a rest if you don't want a longer break or a permanent one. That call however is entirely up to you.

Stallion

First Grade
The problem is you ARE entertaining... there are so many who consider you a joke and laugh and your constant waffle.

You keep getting your posts put in here because you hijack threads with your paranoid conspiracy's. You know this and yet you keep on doing it. I find it highly amusing, and knowing it annoys you is just the icing on the cake. Other moderators are however getting sick of it.

You might want to consider giving it a rest if you don't want a longer break or a permanent one. That call however is entirely up to you.

So tough when you can have the "power" to be a bigot! I've been welcomed by others on this site. These people are rugby league fans unlike yourself.

Te Kaha

First Grade
So tough when you can have the "power" to be a bigot! I've been welcomed by others on this site. These people are rugby league fans unlike yourself.
Again you are peddling your paranoid conspiracy... I wonder if i can get shares in the tin foil industry in Newcastle..... they must make a killing out of you!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts