What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Old dog

Juniors
Brown doesn’t have balls.
If he had balls he would’ve dropped Sione a long time ago.
Buhrer hasnt been bad and set up our winning try a couples week ago.
Buhrer over Sione in the centres solves a lot of our defensive issues.
Buhrer is a footballer just a dumb decision.
Buhrer set up was no better than Siones 2 passes to SKD for tries, would Buhrer have ran that distance against Souths with the intercept, would Buhrer have put Burgess on his butt like Sione did, I like Buhrer but making claims against Sione to put forward your view of someone else is at the very least biased garbage, which based on previous comments from you is totally expected

Woosh

Head Moderator
So Wallace not accepting Titans offer of 2.5 million over 4 years then how much are we going to off him then??!!
Crazy money for Wallace.

Woosh

Head Moderator
I knew this was going to happen.
Continue playing Sione hoping he might do something other than being a turnstile then bam resign him a couple days later praising him how well he has been going and how lucky we are to have re-signed him.
This will be Browns biggest mistake.

Old dog

Juniors
See nothing wrong with signing Sione providing like every other player we sign the price is right, signing him doesn't mean he is guaranteed a starting spot, yes if good enough or reserves if not.
As for Wallace he would be a good buy, need props who play top level, speculation about cost should be left to those making the decisions. Him, Glasby and one other would be good, preferably a big bad mean one, as we will loose Lillyman and Heighinton

Noname36

First Grade
This will be Browns biggest mistake.

Brown would have to make about another 20 severe recruitment mistakes before he even started approaching the number of mistakes that your mate Wayne made here.

By the way Woosh, who was it that said Sione would go on to be the Knights long-term captain one day?

Woosh

Head Moderator
Exactly. Scoring points isn’t the problem which tells me the spine is good (with Pearce obviously) and the outside backs are fine/adequate.

We averaging 17 points a season this year, exactly the same as last year.
Take Ponga out and rofl.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Some players just decide they want to move on to better themselves, their careers, etc. Not saying that’s certainly what’s happened with Wallace but I wouldn’t count it out either. As a whole club the Titans aren’t in a good shape.

Lol what?

Woosh

Head Moderator
I have no idea how much we want to offer Wallace, but him wanting to leave the Titans gives no indication whatsoever. If he’s already rejected the Titans before even touring with us it’s obvious he was leaving the Titans regardless.

We need like 4 props. We’re no doubt chasing TPJ too but unlike Wallace he doesn’t want to leave his current club.

He’s not going to come here for less what the Titans has offered.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Levi stuns coach with release request

A clearly frustrated Newcastle Knights hooker Danny Levi walked into Nathan Brown’s office early last week and stunned the coach by asking for a release from his contract.

Not surprisingly, his request was denied.

Despite his struggles this season behind in-form hooker Slade Griffin, Brown and head of football Darren Mooney still regard Levi as an important part of the club moving forward.

So they weren’t about to give him a free pass to leave.

“It's true he came in to see us. But its a simple case of Danny not being happy with playing reserve grade and nothing more than that," Brown said.

“That’s actually a good thing. We don’t want any of our players being happy with playing reserve grade.”

Brown denied Levi was only back in the top grade last night against the Panthers to appease him because of his request.

“Not true. Moons [Mooney] and I went down and watched our Cup side play Wyong last Saturday and Danny played very well along with Josh King,” Brown said.

“That’s the reason he and Josh were picked."

He plays first grade the week he asks for a release and quite a lot of minutes too.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Buhrer should ask for a release this week.
He’ll be straight back into the team for sure.

Woosh

Head Moderator
What Woosh is clearly saying is that Brown has gone the wrong way about this. This goes to prove that Bennett is a far superior coach to him and we should be hoping that Brown follows Wayne’s selection style where he continuely picks his pets week after week despite their poor attitude...I mean look how well that is working out for them. Destroyed at home by Manly. Let’s hope that Brown follows Bennett’s wonderful process quickly so we can also experience the same treat.

What??!?
What does Bennett have to do with Levi????
Tell you what though this Anthony Seibold can coach.
Everyone predicted Souths to get the wooden spoons this year.
Why can’t we attack and defend like them?