What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Parramatta are a disgrace but cue the "It's the refs fault" and we "Tried our best" losers to defend them

You didn't arrive until we were behind.

You have no credibility here, stick to obscure horse racing references and polishing Matt Wade's helmet.

Dibs

Bench
That will f*cking do me, this merkin Klein is either corrupt or completely f*cking incompetent and I don’t believe refs are ever corrupt. I have never been so disgusted and I don’t think I’ve ever blamed refereeing for a loss but we were the better team by a mile tonight but Klein wasn’t having it. I would seriously punch that merkin in the head if I seen him walking down the street tonight

Bazal

Post Whore
Gennings no try.

Gennings taking it in goal but said it in the field.

Changed the whole game, I don’t normallg blame refs but we were dudded hard tonight what a disgrace of a game this game has turned into.

Absolutely. But the usual whining pricks will blame it on a lack of fat forwards and the bloke sitting up in the coaches box.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You're better than that, mate. Their scramble was as good as ours was when we had to defend a few sets.

You don't just magically score because you have possession, and we certainly threw some footy at them.

We've been utterly smashed by the refs, and I'm not one to say that lightly.

That's true.

Incorrect

Coach
Shoulda been 20 in front after 60 minutes... But nah, we'll back ourselves to hang tough and defend our 2 point lead...

And then it all turns to shit like everything this season has so far, and we trip over our own shoelaces and hand the other mob the game....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That game was a Boat race.

If Ba doesn’t blow up in the press conference he should resign now. 25k we’ll spent from Pay.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
You didn't arrive until we were behind.

You have no credibility here, stick to obscure horse racing references and polishing Matt Wade's helmet.

I arrived 5 years ago when i said BA was trash back then

P.S I like how you replied knowing i was talking about you LMAO

Djay

Juniors
Also I love Gutho but what the f**k was that? Unbelievable.

I still can’t comprehend how the refs make those 2 calls that changed the entire game.

Bazal

Post Whore
I arrived 5 years ago when i said BA was trash back then

P.S I like how you replied knowing i was talking about you LMAO

Try again. I'm normally one of the least likely to blame the refs.

You're going about as well as a three-legged mule running the Melbourne Cup

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Try again. I'm normally one of the least likely to blame the refs.

You're going about as well as a three-legged mule running the Melbourne Cup

You weren't under the refs blaming banner,you were under the "We tried our best" banner