What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

Dibs

Bench
The refs being shit was not the reason we couldn't score with all that possession...

I mean, we had enough opportunities to put some points on, and couldn't.
But we did score and it was disallowed and Jennings would have scored if Morris didn’t tackle him from nowhere near marker. At the very least he should have been sin binned but not even a penalty. Absolutely we should have done more with the possession but we didn’t get rewarded for what we did do

Bazal

Post Whore
You weren't under the refs blaming banner,you were under the "We tried our best" banner

Yeah, I'm also not in that camp. I've blown up at plenty of Eels merkins this year.

0/2. A few more posts and you'll equal our own winning numbers!

Avenger

Immortal
Would people stop blaming the refs and papering over the fact that we are a very stupid football team.
We had so many chances to put that game away against a side that could barely score a point all year!
Blame our shit coach. No sport in the modern world would put up with this but for some reason we are asked to be patient. f**k off and concentrate on Rouse Hill Rhinos.

Noise

Coach
Look I like BA not blaming the refs in pressers, it’s refreshing but I think he should throw 25k on the table tonight and then unload

Well he is getting payed just shy of 7 figures so he can afford it. Not bad money for a coach running last.

Bazal

Post Whore
It is simple. We would have been up 16-10 and controlling possession. We are a dopey team.

We would also have been up 16-10 if they didn't make up a reason to disallow a try...probably more if Morris hadn't tackled Jennings after standing right next to him at acting half...probably even more if Morris had been binned for that blatant professional foul as he should have been.

The Dogs were as desperate as us and their scramble held us out for a bit. And then when we did score it was taken off us. It's utterly disingenuous to say that we couldn't score. We did, the VR saw something no-one else did and disallowed it.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I’d imagine if BA hadn’t of signed that Big contract extension, he’d be staring down the barrel right about now. For the record, I want him to stay and to succeed, but we have been nothing short of horrible this season.

jk13

First Grade
I really need to walk away from this shitpile for a while. This game is not healthy for me anymore

Avenger

Immortal
I like the guy but we are just awful. He f**ked up with recruitment. Too many plodders.
Jake if we get the spoon despite there being two very ordinary teams in the comp (Manly and the Dogs) there is no way in hell you should retain his job. Even past dysfunctional boards would have held him to account by now.

Look I like BA not blaming the refs in pressers, it’s refreshing but I think he should throw 25k on the table tonight and then unload
Just curious a lot of ppl on here are blaming the refs and saying BA should put 25k on the table and unload which might be fair enough.
But can you please tell me how that fixes our disgraceful attack our even worse defense and the fact that the coach has failed to improve on a game plan that’s obviously not working!

Bazal

Post Whore
Your post count must be a mile ahead of last year. Do you ever post when we are ahead or win?

He only posts to complain. Same in the cricket forum.

Was funny when he first signed up, now he's just a poor mans Swifty