What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree we made more offloads and more linebreaks but we also didn’t throw much at them in the second half either in there 20 in which we spent a lot of time we were relying on 5 hit ups then hope on a kick and I agree that possession doesn’t always equal points.
But what excuse do we have for when the dogs finally got the ball back we once again panicked in defense and they were making meters at will
No Mannah, no Alvaro, Will Smith at 9.

Dibs

Bench
Try and keep up and don't verbal me. He should quit however we won't sack him until end of the year. You reckon he should stay if we get the spoon?
You want to be patronizing then I’ll verbal you all I like. I have already answered what I think should happen to BA in this thread try to keep up buddy

hindy111

Post Whore
I though he was too but he isn’t.

BA is ok. Tactics are below average though.

People need to understand thsst sometimes coaches get past there used by date. BA maybe at that point. Look at Hasler or Mcguire. These guys where sacked and had far better records then BA. Heck they won Titles.
Letting BA go isnt a failure on his behalf but its juet moving forward.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many excuses does this bloke get? The team is going backwards fast. How far backwards do you want us to travel? He has no answers. This is his team. He recruited all of these players. We are f**king shit, despite what Pou and OA tell us
No I think we’re shit too. We have come into 2018 making one dumb decision after another. It is f**king constant.

Avenger

Immortal
Been reading your own posts?
As soon as you suggested that Anderson has basically achieved nothing you became a confirmed idiot especially when you compared it to some under 18' s achievement that you had. You are a f**kwit of the highest order and you should bend BA over because it's the only pleasure you two dumbmerkins are going to have in the foreseeable future.

See ya.

hindy111

Post Whore
The Morris to Morris forward pass - Try

The Jackson? Tackle on Mau hanging onto the leg when he's on his feet for a quick PTB, Professional foul, should have been binned

Morris tackle not square at marker, professional foul , should have been binned.

Jennings no try, hand on the ball as touches the ground

Jennings Takes the ball foot on the goal line -Line drop out.- Dogs score on that set

These are all poor decisions the one way or anther cost us points.

But yeah, the Refs didn't cost us a damn thing.

What a crock of shit.

Jennings was a kock on I feel.
The foot on line was close
Gutherson cost us game

If anything when Jennings got a lucky bounce and ran rather then pass inside from a long distance kick is what cost us the game.

hindy111

Post Whore
As soon as you suggested that Anderson has basically achieved nothing you became a confirmed idiot especially when you compared it to some under 18' s achievement that you had. You are a f**kwit of the highest order and you should bend BA over because it's the only pleasure you two dumbmerkins are going to have in the foreseeable future.

See ya.

Ive had to block him too. But he liked my post so unblocked

Avenger

Immortal
BA is ok. Tactics are below average though.

People need to understand thsst sometimes coaches get past there used by date. BA maybe at that point. Look at Hasler or Mcguire. These guys where sacked and had far better records then BA. Heck they won Titles.
Letting BA go isnt a failure on his behalf but its juet moving forward.
And he will get a gig where exactly?

Noise

Coach
No I think we’re shit too. We have come into 2018 making one dumb decision after another. It is f**king constant.
Fair enough, I was remembering your posts from the other day where you responded to some merkins suggesting we were not shit:
Because over 26 rounds we were just lucky but after nine rounds this year it’s incontrovertible proof that we’re shit.
You have an explanation for every situation too though: "The coach is shit! The team is shit! The players are shit!"

hindy111

Post Whore
And he will get a gig where exactly?

Me and mates always say BA is a great assistant coach. Not too many think he is made for the big time. And we based this last year and 2014.

2014 win against either knights or raiders and top 8. FLOGGED IN BOTH

2017 with top 4 spot on line juddt need to win. Home game against knights. FLOGGED.

Ok we still made top 4 but thast never happens to a Brisbane, Storm or Roosters side if sitting in 4th.

Avenger

Immortal
Jennings was a kock on I feel.
The foot on line was close
Gutherson cost us game

If anything when Jennings got a lucky bounce and ran rather then pass inside from a long distance kick is what cost us the game.
I hope Michael Jennings leaves. He has regressed and lost his pace. Time to retire to Tonga.