What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTR: Round 10 vs. Panthers

Misanthrope

Staff member
Round 9 Summary

1. Kalyn Ponga: 45
  2. Shaun Kenny-Dowell: 38
  3. Sione Mata'utia: 14
  4. Connor Watson: 4
  5. Herman Ese'ese: 2
  6. Daniel Saifiti: 2
  7. Lachlan Fitzgibbon: 1
  8. Mitch Barnett: 1
Leaderboard

1. Kalyn Ponga: 359
  2. Mitchell Pearce: 176
  3. Herman Ese'ese: 134
  4. Lachlan Fitzgibbon: 98
  5. Slade Griffin: 93
  6. Shaun Kenny-Dowell: 80
  7. Aiden Guerra: 80
  8. Ken Sio: 33
  9. Sione Mata'utia: 15
  10. Nathan Ross: 13
  11. Chris Heighington: 11
  12. Daniel Saifiti: 10
  13. Jacob Lillyman: 7
  14. Connor Watson: 6
  15. Luke Yates: 5
  16. Mitch Barnett: 3
  17. Jacob Saifiti: 2
  18. Jaime Buhrer: 1

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Round 9 Summary

1. Kalyn Ponga: 45
  2. Shaun Kenny-Dowell: 38
  3. Sione Mata'utia: 14
  4. Connor Watson: 4
  5. Herman Ese'ese: 2
  6. Daniel Saifiti: 2
  7. Lachlan Fitzgibbon: 1
  8. Mitch Barnett: 1
Leaderboard

1. Kalyn Ponga: 359
  2. Mitchell Pearce: 176
  3. Herman Ese'ese: 134
  4. Lachlan Fitzgibbon: 98
  5. Slade Griffin: 93
  6. Shaun Kenny-Dowell: 80
  7. Aiden Guerra: 80
  8. Ken Sio: 33
  9. Sione Mata'utia: 15
  10. Nathan Ross: 13
  11. Chris Heighington: 11
  12. Daniel Saifiti: 10
  13. Jacob Lillyman: 7
  14. Connor Watson: 6
  15. Luke Yates: 5
  16. Mitch Barnett: 3
  17. Jacob Saifiti: 2
  18. Jaime Buhrer: 1

6 of the top 7 leaders are players that we signed in the last 12 months. We're really at the point now where we need the players from previous seasons to step up. Players like Ross, Barnett and the Saifiti brothers really need to follow Fizgibbon's lead.

Dave_

Juniors
6 of the top 7 leaders are players that we signed in the last 12 months. We're really at the point now where we need the players from previous seasons to step up. Players like Ross, Barnett and the Saifiti brothers really need to follow Fizgibbon's lead.
Our new signings have been great, I think we've got more value out of most of them than we thought, especially Slade. I'm really surprised that last years players haven't kicked on....Ross, the twins and Barnett in particular. Lamb seems to have actually gone backwards.

Glendale

Juniors
Yates had just 15 minutes on the field and took 1 run of the ball yet he’s getting points left right and centre?? Yeah I’m a fan too, hits hard and brings a great energy when he comes on but you should surely have to earn these KOTW points...

Spot On

Coach
Yates had just 15 minutes on the field and took 1 run of the ball yet he’s getting points left right and centre?? Yeah I’m a fan too, hits hard and brings a great energy when he comes on but you should surely have to earn these KOTW points...

Totally agree. I think its a reflection on how bloody poor our pack is that one decent hit in defence captures everyone's attention and is really one of the only memorable moments for fans when our side does not have the ball.

I haven't been able to give points the past 2 weeks. Ponga was really good last week but that's about it. Fitzy a couple of line breaks last night. Anything else worth crowing about? Guerra's workload maybe.

Burwood

Bench
3. Ponga
2. Guerra
1. Ross

Thought Ross had a lot of attack thrown at him last night by Penrith and that he handled it well. It’s a pity the guy isn’t a forward- he has the type of attitude that we’re missing at the moment.

Joel-22

Juniors
how exactly is watson getting points? He cost us 12 points. I thought Lamb outplayed him comprehensively

3.Ponga
2.Fitz
1.Guerra