What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are Northern Pride gonna change their name?

kdalymc

Bench
Almost, actually maybe even worse than West’s Tigers.
Not North qld, Not northern qld, just northern. Northern what...

I think this even came up after that GF Super Bowl in Sydney vs Penrith and everyone in NSW was asking “where are they even from”..
I believe if your not going to represent a town, at least have a correct name..

burgess1978

Juniors
Almost, actually maybe even worse than West’s Tigers.
Not North qld, Not northern qld, just northern. Northern what...

I think this even came up after that GF Super Bowl in Sydney vs Penrith and everyone in NSW was asking “where are they even from”..
I believe if your not going to represent a town, at least have a correct name..
Meh - the Burleigh Bears field is technically in Miami, Souths-Logan never play in Logan, and the “Townsville” team play in Thuringowa.

burgess1978

Juniors
Could be Jellurgal Bears if the GCC get their way
I was talking about that at the game the other day with some mates. It’s only the headland/Nat Park they are renaming though right? The suburbs stay the same.

Burleigh should change their name to the Magic Mountain Bears.

That would be awesome. Then we could have a thread about the confusion as to whether they are the “Magic Mountain” Bears, the “Magic” Mountain-Bears, or the just the “Magic-Mountain-Bears”.

Wtf is a pride anyway?
Cairns_cyclones_logo.jpg

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Just call them Brothers Cairns, they would have enough money to put a side in...get the Spicks mocker back in the top league