What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Sunday 13th May v Dragons @ ANZ Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Origin of the Goanna: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/12/the-origin-of-the-goanna/

'Up for the challenge' - Seibold: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/05/12/up-for-the-challenge---seibold/

Updated 19 Man Squad: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/05/12/rabbitohs-tune-squad-ahead-of-dragons-clash/

Damn, so Jennings is out, Hunt comes in. That's a bit of a blow but I'm confident Hunt can do the job. Also, it seems Doueihi has come onto the bench in place of Nicholls. Not sure how I feel about that as I think we certainly need four forwards.

Is Seibs just playing mind games though??

Can't wait for tomorrow!!
Yeah shame re Jennings! He's gotten through so much shit work and I admit I have been wrong about him. He's certainly proved a point.

Nah seems Seibs wants Douiehi there to cover backs, halves and hooker. If someone goes down HIA which could happen against this really big Dragons pack then he wants Douiehi to be there!

I'd have loved Nicholls there mate but I think Clarky has been running harder, not to say Nicholls hasn't been good but he has but Clarky also has a couple of offloads in him too plus quick play the balls. Clarky been defending well too!

I'm hoping Richi is having second thoughts about us letting Clarky go. It's worth signing him for one more season imo Callmack.

Heck I would like Nicholls to get another year too. All depends on the cap I guess though aye......

Good points you make though Callmack too! I was just trying to call it as I've seen it and what maybe Seibs is thinking.........

I think Tatola is still there as he's played like a wrecking ball. We need that against this Dragons side.

Now I expect Murray to ge about 50mins off the bench Callmack!

George off at the 18min mark roughly with Sam to prop and Murray to lock is exactly what I think will happen bro!!!!!

I'm so bloody pumped Callmack!

Also bro will Graham shift to left wing where he played in the trial against Wigan?? Will he play next to GI??

That would mean Hunt to play on Gagai' side. Time will tell I guess.

We really need to fire tomorrow! Play the 80. Play with hunger and determination!

Goodnight Callmack.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow, this is such a beautiful article, really pulls on the heart strings.

Souths star Cody Walker: 'I thought my mum would live forever': https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/so...y-mum-would-live-forever-20180511-p4zeq8.html

I'm not afraid to admit, that article got some tears flowing because I can so relate to Cody as we have been through a very similar experience the past week,

What a champion Cody is.
I read it Callmack a mate sent it to me earlier today and oh my what a touching article!!!!

I think he will be really pumped tomorrow!

Good to here all the boys will be at the funeral too on Monday! Let's do this boys and really lift for Cody tomorrow!!!

We've f**kloads to play for Callmack tomorrow.... it's massive for us and the boys should be right up for it! Whether we can just get there we'll it's gonna be bloody tough!

Hang in there Callmack. Don't be afraid to let it out either. Be yourself! Thinking of you!

callmack1

Staff member
It's Game Day again!! We've gotta go out there and be so focussed as it's not gonna be an easy game. Let's hope the boys are up for it.

Yeah shame re Jennings! He's gotten through so much shit work and I admit I have been wrong about him. He's certainly proved a point.

Nah seems Seibs wants Douiehi there to cover backs, halves and hooker. If someone goes down HIA which could happen against this really big Dragons pack then he wants Douiehi to be there!

I'd have loved Nicholls there mate but I think Clarky has been running harder, not to say Nicholls hasn't been good but he has but Clarky also has a couple of offloads in him too plus quick play the balls. Clarky been defending well too!

I'm hoping Richi is having second thoughts about us letting Clarky go. It's worth signing him for one more season imo Callmack.

Heck I would like Nicholls to get another year too. All depends on the cap I guess though aye......

Good points you make though Callmack too! I was just trying to call it as I've seen it and what maybe Seibs is thinking.........

I think Tatola is still there as he's played like a wrecking ball. We need that against this Dragons side.

Now I expect Murray to ge about 50mins off the bench Callmack!

George off at the 18min mark roughly with Sam to prop and Murray to lock is exactly what I think will happen bro!!!!!

I'm so bloody pumped Callmack!

Also bro will Graham shift to left wing where he played in the trial against Wigan?? Will he play next to GI??

That would mean Hunt to play on Gagai' side. Time will tell I guess.

We really need to fire tomorrow! Play the 80. Play with hunger and determination!

Goodnight Callmack.
All great points bro and I couldn't agree more!

I read it Callmack a mate sent it to me earlier today and oh my what a touching article!!!!

I think he will be really pumped tomorrow!

Good to here all the boys will be at the funeral too on Monday! Let's do this boys and really lift for Cody tomorrow!!!

We've f**kloads to play for Callmack tomorrow.... it's massive for us and the boys should be right up for it! Whether we can just get there we'll it's gonna be bloody tough!

Hang in there Callmack. Don't be afraid to let it out either. Be yourself! Thinking of you!
Hell yea, today is massive and there is a hell of a lot to play for like you say. If we put in a good effort, it'll go a long way to announcing ourselves as a real force to be recconed with to the rest of the comp.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's Game Day again!! We've gotta go out there and be so focussed as it's not gonna be an easy game. Let's hope the boys are up for it.

All great points bro and I couldn't agree more!

Hell yea, today is massive and there is a hell of a lot to play for like you say. If we put in a good effort, it'll go a long way to announcing ourselves as a real force to be recconed with to the rest of the comp.

A bit of rain around Callmack today. Not sure if that's a good thing or not?

Pommy

Coach
Very disappointed I can’t make it. Doing an owner builder and the frame starts tomorrow.
I just couldn’t get away for long enough, too much prep to do. I have taken a break to watch it on TV though, then back at it.

Last edited:

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Very disappointed I can’t make it. Doing an owner builder and the frame starts tomorrow.
I just couldn’t get away for long enough, too much prep to do. I have taken a break to watch it on TV though, then back at it.
Not good enough.