What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R10 Sun - Rabbitohs 24-10 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galeforce

Bench
happy with the win and no injuries . the win was expected , however I was disappointed with our game management .........our last tackle options generally were average and failed to maintain pressure on Saints. which allowed Saints to score 10 points near the end of the game ......this could be difference between winning and losing a finals game. souths should not have Saints have a look in and got to look and Cody and Reynolds to improve their pressure games......Souths do not need to score off every set. Settle it down and maintain pressure........look forward to souths learning to do this as the season progresses. they need to , in order to be serious contenders for 2018.

Noa

First Grade
First game I've watched for over a year.

South's looked good, style of play is very entertaining.

Liddell

Juniors
Was hoping to come in here and write something about a choke but all the real Dragons fans summed it up well.

Weird tigers fans obsessed with rab 20 plz move on.

Our best game of the season. Keep up that defence and we’ll be top 4.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Pageing @Clifferd on mental health watch!!!

Get that up ya!!!!!!!!

f**k yeahhhhhhh!!

Loud and proud!!

Had a couple of Dragon arrogant fans in my face before the match.... cockiness comes back to bite though which is great!!!

Lol@San's Souci Sainter or whatever he is called....

A knock on on the attack near the start and Dragons got away with it!

Mcturtle got away with about 6 forward passes and the high shot on Sam wasn't even penalised. Sam would've been put on report for that!!!

All this winning under adversity makes the lols @St Merge all the more sweeter to the cocky ones with no manners!

To all you genuine Dragons members and fans don't worry lads I'm convinced you guys will be top 2-3 at end of year and are still prem favs. As for us being called contenders I don't buy into that. I need to see more. I'm just happy for us if we can sneak home against the Cows next week and fly under th radar. Let's talk about Penrith instead as a Prem threat @TheFrog. You guys are right up there.

We have a very bad record of late against the Cows and we have the Sharks a couple of weeks after that!! So we can't get ahead of ourlselves. No game is a gimme.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Was hoping to come in here and write something about a choke but all the real Dragons fans summed it up well.

Weird tigers fans obsessed with rab 20 plz move on.

Our best game of the season. Keep up that defence and we’ll be top 4.
I'm so honoured that they love me. Makes it all the more sweet when we play like that!

Can some of these Dragons in here at least show some respect and spell our name correctly when we win!! Seriously........ when we lose then call us Souffs

Heck if you guys hadve won I'd have said well done Dragon lads..

When you lose like today I get to lol@St Merge.........