What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seggy

snout

First Grade
I said at the beginning of the year he needs to start.
I love Brails work and his time will come - but we won today because Seggy has points in him.

He split them open he laid on the last try and he kicked for Williams try. Eldrick neary scores in the corner after another break he made and we almost had another when feefs went within a metre.
Brailey does none of that today and we probably fall a whisker short if Seggy dont do his thing.

Seggy has exerience and would link more effectively with Lewie and Wade.
Im not one for outlandish selections but ld even go as far as to put 6 on his back.
He has speed. Can pass. Find a hole. Support. And kick effectively.

Moylan will continue to struggle at 6. He is the best fullback in the club.
I would play him there.

Tonight confirmed Val just needs one job - run the ball.
He doesnt need the fullback stresses of high balls or defensive reads.
Just put him on the right wing and give him roving commission.
Just run the farkin pill Val.

Duges....swap him. We dont need him.
Plus he complicates the joint with his in for 2 weeks and out for 3 weeks policy of hypochondria.

Last edited:

wibble

Bench
Seggy has a lot of crazy in his game. It can be crazy good, and it can be crazy bad. But he definitely is a weapon and can give us points from nowhere. He dominated that second half today

CEO

Juniors
With Feefs doing big minutes. Use the extra interchange for Soggy at the 30 min mark.

Flanno has this just about right now.

Seggy for all his impact last night is not the best passer from dummy half or as good defensively as Brailey.

Brailey got 50mins approx. game time and then Seggy came on with a heap of energy which the Raiders couldn’t match. The side then converts to a lot of dummy half running with players in support.

If you had Seggy playing the whole game he wouldn’t be as effective and a lot of the other early structures we play at the start of the game would definitely be not as well executed.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Flanno has this just about right now.

Seggy for all his impact last night is not the best passer from dummy half or as good defensively as Brailey.

Brailey got 50mins approx. game time and then Seggy came on with a heap of energy which the Raiders couldn’t match. The side then converts to a lot of dummy half running with players in support.

If you had Seggy playing the whole game he wouldn’t be as effective and a lot of the other early structures we play at the start of the game would definitely be not as well executed.
I reckon your bang on the $$$
The raiders were already fading when he came on and Seggy drove the nail mentally and physically to them, Brailey should be commended for his input in what looked to be pretty dire early on. Seggy has crap in his game, but at the moment popping in and wrecking havoc must be a great time for him

SadShark

Bench
What was the go with anyone who jumped into dummy half yesterday, throwing the ball straight at Chad Townsend’s head?

Seggy included.

There were a few passes, that could’ve split his nostrils or worse - damaged the coif, had they found the mark.

shaggs

Coach
What was the go with anyone who jumped into dummy half yesterday, throwing the ball straight at Chad Townsend’s head?

Seggy included.

There were a few passes, that could’ve split his nostrils or worse - damaged the coif, had they found the mark.
Speaking of the coif

My missus is a non football watcher but caught some footage of chad kicking a goal and asked what the go with his hair was.
Worst hair In the nrl apparently

chewsta

First Grade
Gotta admit, i pissed myself laughing when Seggy made that break with Chad looming on the inside, Segwah threw the dummy and got himself absolutely anihilated. I bet he wish he threw the pass. Haha

shaggs

Coach
Gotta admit, i pissed myself laughing when Seggy made that break with Chad looming on the inside, Segwah threw the dummy and got himself absolutely anihilated. I bet he wish he threw the pass. Haha
Chad would have got tackled and seggy stop gets smashed on suspicion

carinashark

First Grade
Leave Duggan where he is Holmes to the wing and bring Kennedy up from the Jets . We are on a roll with these younger guys. Also Feki looks to be back to where he should be.
The team is building better than I thought possible with these younger players coming through and must be a chance in the finals.

Card Shark

Immortal
We have more players than positions when “duggan” comes back, why would we bring up Kennedy, particularly when Katoa is waiting in the wings.

Duges....swap him. We dont need him.
Plus he complicates the joint with his in for 2 weeks and out for 3 weeks policy of hypochondria.
Wut? Duges has a broken foot. How is that hypochondria?

Duges is a SOO and Australian rep. He has never dogged contact in a game.

I don't want to be a prick, but I think you need to think for yourself instead of swallowing what others feed you.

SadShark

Bench
Wut? Duges has a broken foot. How is that hypochondria?

Duges is a SOO and Australian rep. He has never dogged contact in a game.

I don't want to be a prick, but I think you need to think for yourself instead of swallowing what others feed you.
I gotta admit, even though Duges could break something by simply fluffing a pillow, he’s been pretty good for us this year.

Rather him over Jack Burgy.

txta2

Bench
Flanno needs to tell Todd to hurry up with lowering the interchange. Then sign Seggy

Latest posts