What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
I thought in attach he looked the best he has looked all season in the Knights games. He ran the ball a lot more and showed some bursts of acceleration that I hadn’t seen in a while. Perhaps it is just taking a long time for him to find form again after the ACL injury.

He was back to playing his normal right centre position but came looking for the ball. Hopefully he stays on the right now so we can see what he has or doesn't have going forward. Left side certainly doesn't suit him

The thing that kills me about the Peach is that he would have been a KILLER dummy half/utility had he wanted to apply himself.

At one point Ivan told Peachey he intended to use him as a hooker and Peach flat out told him he was not interested in that position. That was a tense time with Peachey playing reserves and looking like he was going to bail. If he had worked on those skills he'd be the best utility in the game bar none and perhaps a gun #9 full stop.

At the moment he is the victim of his own raw talent and versatility...a jack of all trades....master of none, and with a bunch of masters around in all positions it is difficult to figure out where to play him, particularly to get value out of him if he wants big pay.

In my mind I'd like him playing at #13....but Hook looks like he favours a 'Big Man 13' (3rd Prop/Tight 2nd rower) rather than a ball playing lock which is out of favour in the current game.
He simply cant pass the ball. I don't think halves or 9 suit him at all

MrBlack

Juniors
Peach is having his best year in quite a while, and on the verge of a SOO call up. He is playing in a team that is happy and winning.

The grass is certainly not greener on the Gold Coast.

This might have a lot to do with it.

MrBlack

Juniors
Typical. As soon as things look down for a club the media stick the claws in. I notice all our off field drama has magically sorted itself out. No one is asking who our coach is and there is all of a sudden no rift in the riff. They're a single minded group charging for a premiership.

The top 3 coaches under pressure at the start of the year are coaching the teams now running 1 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts