What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - NSW celebrates!

SadShark

Bench
If you’re given free reign to dog act, bully the refs & forward pass your way through your rugby league career, you too can be an all time legend.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Great career.

End of an era for QLD that’s for sure.

I reckon they’ll still win the series though...they just seem to always find a way!

ragzouken

Juniors
Next man up for the toads, McCullough is no slouch easily the 2nd best hooker in the game atm although the gap between him and smith is huge, think they still win the series 2.50 are top odds

chewsta

First Grade
Gitfarked Cam you grubby piece of shit. Mcullough and Granville are pretty handy replacements though.

fizman

Bench
With the very sudden retirement of Cam Smith from representative football, I just wanted to highlight my favourite Queenslanders.

download (6).jpg images.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
I always thought you'd be a Michallea Cash type of a guy Sureles

Me having f**k all interest in politics had to google this name for a perve. Quigs you let me down!

Did say she’s an “incumbent”, so I’d say she’s a favourite of Flanno’s.