What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

franklin2323

Immortal
Any particular reason behind your thinking?

I think Souths is a top 4 team this year and they aren't there after 10 rounds.

Coaches don't spend that much time with players also stressful. Much better him playing with mates in a top team in that case.

Us, Dragons, Storm and Souths I think are the top. They lost to us and Dragons yet came up in the favouritism. Too many idiots betting I say

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I honestly doubt we keep him. Those two are thick as thieves.

If I was a betting man, I’d put my house on him staying.

He loves the club.

His best mates all play here.

We are a red hot chance of wining a premiership.

The club is set up to remain strong for years to come.

Great facilities and training staff that he gets on with really well.

He’ll stay. Never underestimate the power of Mate ship in Young guys, I went back to a War zone because of it. He’ll stay with his mates.

OldPanther

Coach
If I was a betting man, I’d put my house on him staying.

He loves the club.

His best mates all play here.

We are a red hot chance of wining a premiership.

The club is set up to remain strong for years to come.

Great facilities and training staff that he gets on with really well.

He’ll stay. Never underestimate the power of Mate ship in Young guys, I went back to a War zone because of it. He’ll stay with his mates.

Interesting perspective. Hope you're right.

mxlegend99

Referee
3 tries is good. But that grounding for the third looked so awkward. Bloke has some serious speed.

Hopefilly we can get him to reach his potential along with Sivo. Both potential superstars. Although both have some areas to improve before being a bigger asset than liability in the NRL.