What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith announces retirement from rep footy

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I sure that OKB 1 is far too shy an individual to say what he really means .

Yes gents, I am normally reserved and polite but l'll make an exception here, just for Smith.

ctyp_6542433dog_pooping.jpg

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I can also see them stupid bastard QLD selectors picking Ben Hunt for Hooker in this years Origin series. They'll wear him down tackling in the middle and he'll return back to the Dragons burnt out and busted......brace now and queue the slide!

It's times like this that l wish Mary was Qld coach ...............................put Hunt on the bench and give him 7.5 minutes at the end of the game, when it means nothing.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yes gents, I am normally reserved and polite but l'll make an exception here, just for Smith.

ctyp_6542433dog_pooping.jpg

My Ethel sent me to one of those Pyhscologists chaps a number of years back ( she reckoned I snored like a hog? ? ) and he showed me that exact same image and asked me what it was , naturally me being nobody's fool I said a butterfly ! !

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yes been a very good player for Storm Australia and Qld but as sly as the day is long..Im with OKB cant stand the bloke..problem is we will now see more of him on TV.....he will no doubt be on Fox with the other wankers....Hodges, Parker, Lockyer and the like

Gareth67

First Grade
I most sincerely hope that the bloke in question does not a harbour a grudge and is the architect of another 70 - something drubbing !

Latest posts