What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I love The Fan and think it's a wonderful show, but do we really need Andrew Ryan on again? Ten weeks in and we're already repeating guests. Seems like there's a roster of talking heads for Fox and you can't go outside of it

Willie Ray

Bench
just saw that footage on the professor's show of that goon at Leichardt giving it to JT...
from now on he should always be known as Jonafan Furston.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I like that ad where they put the commentators voices to animation.

Not sure if there the games best callers though.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Some people on Twitter gave it to Fox Sports the other day when they were showing the ISP match between Warriors and Wests Magpies.

Apparently when they put up the score it had the West Tigers logo instead of the Magpies. Now I didn't see the game it but if the game was in New Zealand wouldn't they be taking the feed from Sky NZ?

I also find it interesting they're going back to using Fox Sports commentators instead the Kiwi ones.

Screen+Shot+2018-05-14+at+10.06.51+am.png

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another comedic story on MJ show by an ex player about getting pissed and embarrassing himself. I cant understand why our sport is seen as low brow by the general masses?

Headless Chook

Juniors
Did I miss something. Did RL die today?

You’d think so judging from the wake-like sombreness on NRL 360 tonight. Ok, Smith has retired from rep footy which definitely worth a mention but there are other things in the game going on at the minute that deserve air time, like the NRL competition.

This is going to be much much more nauseating than when Lockyer retired. I just know it. Save it for Queenslanders only and spare the rest of us. Please?

nrlnrl

First Grade
Quality tonight on League Life. Kerry Hemsley was their guest who was tremendously entertaining. A really good interview with him as he told a few stories of years past. If only the other Fox shows could take a leaf out of their book.
Yeah, great stuff.

I think The Fan is very good too. They are being careful with content, as I think it's a long term show. There are endless topics you can cover & interesting characters, no need to rush out & try to cover all the obvious ones in the first 10-12 episodes.

Latest posts