What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita as Co-Captain

Inferno

Coach
He was asked a question in the presser yesterday about whether he'd consider switching back to NSW.

He said only if they let him play games I and III and laughed.

What a champion.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Hooper on fox league tonight: “Fifita isn’t my cup of tea. I don’t like the way he walked away from the Kangaroos and the Blues.”

Shut up you bald f**k.
Why would he want to be around the boys club that is the national team and around f**kwits like Maninga, Smith and Cronk.

Can’t stand this idiot, how does he get a say on anything

Generalzod

Immortal
Hooper on fox league tonight: “Fifita isn’t my cup of tea. I don’t like the way he walked away from the Kangaroos and the Blues.”

Shut up you bald f**k.
Why would he want to be around the boys club that is the national team and around f**kwits like Maninga, Smith and Cronk.

Yep what a f**king worm he is you don’t see Fafita chicken leg any player and your worried about that he didn’t mention anything to Meninga about playing for Australia

Shut up you bald f**k.

Hey Hooper he’s not your cup of tea because he makes you look like a dyck!

Card Shark

Immortal

Shut up you bald f**k.

He should praise Fifita for having the balls to do it, at great financial loss & for the betterment of the game.

Does he still think he’s the 6th best NSW prop & wouldn’t have got picked anyway.....hahahaha

Who were the others who said the same thing?
Mark Carroll-- no wonder they call him Spud
Who else? I'm sure there were more
Cum dribblers the lot of them

MilkShark

First Grade
Do people think Fifitas change of form is due to the fact of the added responsibility due to injury of other players or it because he trying to prove a point to origin selectors?

If it's the responsibility thing I hope the club gives him captaincy, he has kept in the hunt this year.

carcharias

Immortal
Do people think Fifitas change of form is due to the fact of the added responsibility due to injury of other players or it because he trying to prove a point to origin selectors?

If it's the responsibility thing I hope the club gives him captaincy, he has kept in the hunt this year.

I think the World Cup changed him.

Card Shark

Immortal

Captaincy

Latest posts