What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

Nahh, he’s to slow and not good enough in defence, to play FB. He’s an ok FB, he’ll be a much better 6

Old Flanno has him in the right spot.

Anyone, I sense the dickheads have been stirred, so I’m out.

Get behind Moyza, he’ll win you more than he loses.
last im posting on this now.
we are winning.
always happy to be proven wrong.
dig in.
give me back benny b and i couldn't give a rats ass who is in the team.

carinashark

First Grade
I think he is just unlucky, dropped balls, wrong way looking, forward passes grubbers that are too deep. But he tackles and passes and is reasonably fast and he will be hard to shop around because of the dollars he’s on. So we have to wait for the luck to change.

Stake Removed

First Grade
One thing re Moylan is if we have to offload him, i can see us paying minimal freight, he does have type of game where would be succesful in UK

Weaponhead

Coach
He took more contact today and defended better which was a positive but his error rate is out of control.

The team is winning in spite of him at the moment. Hopefully he tightens up his game and adds something but it looks a way off.

Surely

Post Whore
He was good today, looked threatening, fitting into the team is a work in progress but it is getting there.

Stake Removed

First Grade
It was better today play by Moylan i made this point before, come finals thats when Moylan needs to peek he was purchased to deliver in the big games at moment rest of theam doing the job, come finals thats when Moylan needs to take centre stage

taipan

Referee
Moylan's best since arriving, lot to do to really get up to scratch.

I'll take the close wins,the ticker is getting shat off though ,with the usual last 10 minutes knuckle chewing dramas.

I bagged Prior then he scores near the posts,I'll zip in future.

carinashark

First Grade
For the money, he should be doing game winning stuff. Not killing plays.The rest of the team is working very hard, some for a lot less money.

Surely

Post Whore
For the money, he should be doing game winning stuff. Not killing plays.The rest of the team is working very hard, some for a lot less money.

It was a beautiful kick for val and a nice line break only to have Paulo stand on the ball.

Looked way more likely to create an opportunity than chad.