What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Roosters rd 10 2018

Izz

Bench
I am trying hard to like Tevaga, he is fit and enthusiastic, but it is hard work.
That's the whole reason he's in the team imo. Cleary used to do similar (Bill Tupou, anyone). Keeps the training ethic of the whole team high would be the reasoning behind that i reckon, at least in theory

Blair

Coach
It's amazing how tough people are on the Warriors, they have had a decent start to the year, but turn up to work this morning and the comments about the Warriors have drifted back to where they were at the end of last year !!

Beave, from my experience, there are no greater critics of the Warriors than rugby union-loving Kiwis.

Anywhere else in the world are a breeze to deal with on a horrible Monday morning at work, after a Warriors thrashing.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It's amazing how tough people are on the Warriors, they have had a decent start to the year, but turn up to work this morning and the comments about the Warriors have drifted back to where they were at the end of last year !!

Immediate thought was 'yeah I agree' and I did before the Roosters game. But to be barrelled like that at home, as someone said, it was like last year all over again.

I think at times we thought we might be top 4, but we're definitely 6-8 at best.

JJ

Immortal
Immediate thought was 'yeah I agree' and I did before the Roosters game. But to be barrelled like that at home, as someone said, it was like last year all over again.

I think at times we thought we might be top 4, but we're definitely 6-8 at best.
Yep I think we got carried away

In many ways the Roosters game was much worse and a terrible sign

The table remains very close without delivering consistently (which the have for the most part) we could easily drift out of the 8. Shouldn't happen but need to get back on track quickly

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Table is extremely tight, it isn't inconceivable that a loss this week could drop the Warriors down to 7/8 looking at the draw

Latest posts