What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

LESStar58

Referee

Yeah, I dunno.

So since he's aged, Deckard's not a replicant?

Also Gosling has a very slappable face.

Probably will watch but be disappoint. Visuals look good.

Can't be any worse than the original.

Blade Runner is the Bob Dylan of cinema; everybody raves about him but he's as boring as a dog's ass.life

Game_Breaker

Coach
Who's the ginger?

You might recognise her in a more familiar role

5a4de6c7246d35f55590c4f202cb7f659448c8ef948967b8a49ac2d18ca75caa.jpg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Looks like one of the better ones, the shallows might have breathed some new life into the genre and taken it off the syfy scrapheap

Nuke

Staff member
As a massive Queen fan, I've been waiting YEARS for this. In recent months, I've seen official photos and leaked mobile phone video recordings of the Live Aid set being filmed, plus all the snippets that Dr. Brian May himself would put up on his Instagram / website / FB while they were filming, and the attention to detail is absolutely incredible. One of the photos I've seen shows the vinyl album covers that were recreated with the actors playing Queen ... and even with my keen eye, they are VERY hard to tell the difference between the recreated ones and the genuine originals.

I'm so keen for this ... I just hope it does Queen justice.