What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann

ouryears

Bench
I think he's almost playing as another forward. He has had strong carries and has defended well whenever he's been on the ground. Yesterday was unfortunate and that can happen to anyone...
Can't see him surviving there, needs a lot more size, strength and grunt.

I say get him playing wherehe belongs.

Crush

Coach
Hey whats everyone's favourite Kurt Mann thread?
MANN
MANN VS AITKEN
MANN VS NIGHTY
You can never have too many....

possm

Coach
He did, but that doesn't make him a first grade quality 5/8. He was all we had available for that position.

Josh McCrone was our halfback last year. Case in point.

I'm sure he played most of his junior career at five-eighth and was selected at centre by the Storm only because there was a vacancy through injury.

possm

Coach
Hey whats everyone's favourite Kurt Mann thread?
MANN
MANN VS AITKEN
MANN VS NIGHTY
You can never have too many....
Who cares. What is with this too many threads thing anyway. I don't have a Mann thread but I am glad that some of our members feel the need to create a thread. The MODS must have changed their policy because when I first started on this forum in 2011, the MODS would merge any thread that they thought had a deplicate title. Anyway I have much bigger problems to worry about now. I'm just out of a week in hospital and going back for a triple by-pass in two weeks time. Scary stuff but that's what happens I suppose if you hit the grog and don't eat right when your younger. I used to be so fit up until 55 and now it all turned to sh*t.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Who cares. What is with this too many threads thing anyway. I don't have a Mann thread but I am glad that some of our members feel the need to create a thread. The MODS must have changed their policy because when I first started on this forum in 2011, the MODS would merge any thread that they thought had a deplicate title. Anyway I have much bigger problems to worry about now. I'm just out of a week in hospital and going back for a triple by-pass in two weeks time. Scary stuff but that's what happens I suppose if you hit the grog and don't eat right when your younger. I used to be so fit up until 55 and now it all turned to sh*t.

All the best possm.
Your a fighter mate all the best

Crush

Coach
Shit Possm, that is scary. All the best for a full recovery.

Old Timer

Coach
Good luck Possm and we look forward to hearing from you as you recuperate and hopefully the team puts in some good wins to help with that.
I can sympathise with you as I got to 58 before shit hit the fan, now I have a full day in hospital every month, injections every week and lots of other bad shit to take every day but I have a lot more to do up here before they take me downstairs, so keep your chin up and your tail firmly wrapped around the tree of life.

Dragonslayer

First Grade

All the best Possm mate, hurry back fitter and stronger.

We really do need your whiteboard! :D

sco22

Juniors
Chin up Possm be positive all the best

ALSGI

Bench
All the best possm.
Make sure they use genuine holden parts mate and you’ll be firing on all cylinders.
Look forward to reading another few thousand posts from you.

Latest posts