What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V the Tigers

mxlegend99

Referee
Next week is the real test. Two of the best packs running around. I think we have the stamina and mindset to get us home.
Dragons might have an edge in the pack.

I think our 1 to 7 shits on theres from great heights. Thats without Blake, Edwards and Mansour too.

Just glad to see a solid 80 minute effort from us. Not pretty the whole way through. But we gave 100% all game and that's the best part of the win.

tripster

Juniors
Next week is the real test. Two of the best packs running around. I think we have the stamina and mindset to get us home.

Agreed, that’s the real test for us. I also wish we played the Storm earlier than the last game of the season, given they have always been our bogey side.

Dragons might have an edge in the pack.

I think our 1 to 7 shits on theres from great heights. Thats without Blake, Edwards and Mansour too.

Just glad to see a solid 80 minute effort from us. Not pretty the whole way through. But we gave 100% all game and that's the best part of the win.
Im not sure about the packs. They equal each other out mostly and they sure as f**k dont have a Kikau

Fangs

Coach
DWZ outstanding. As I predicted he will now be the subject of interest to many clubs without a great fullback e.g. Tigers.

Also very impressed with RCG, the guy has no fear at all.

Abacus

Juniors
@Abacus thoughts on DWZ tonight?
Definitely better. I thought we were missing Edwards around the ruck but late in the game they tried an inside ball for DWZ so hopefully that will develop.

Still seems a little hesitant when he initially takes the ball in the backline and not sure he's got the outright speed or ball play to get away with it.

Kick returns and his hands were very good. He had plenty of room with our forwards bashing theirs after the first 20 minutes or so.

martielang

Bench
I think the Dragons pack is good but not great. I’d take ours every day of the week. Can’t wait for next week, should be a cracker.

We’re just relentless. Not the greatest or smartest footballing side of all time but we’re big, athletic & tenacious. I love watching us play at the moment, we’re a scary football team once we get some momentum.

I think the Dragons pack is good but not great. I’d take ours every day of the week. Can’t wait for next week, should be a cracker.

We’re just relentless. Not the greatest or smartest footballing side of all time but we’re big, athletic & tenacious. I love watching us play at the moment, we’re a scary football team once we get some momentum.
Agreeing with Martie yet again....maybe we were always meant to be lovers? who knows?

Latest posts