What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt

Frank Facer

First Grade
Put him on the market.

I'm over watching this guy struggle so hard on the field to do a job required of him. Having buyers regret in regards to Ash Taylor. I'm out of patience (and excuses) with Hunt.

Those that are going to tell me that I'm kneejerking following a disappointing loss, please convince me why we should persevere with him in the face of these points:

1. His kicking is still ineffective for field position, attacking bombs and repeat sets.

2. He can't control a game and lead the team under the slightest adversity.

3. He is far too inconsistent, the gap between his best and worst is too big.

He has a good running game and defends well for a halfback, that's all I've got.
lol

Hunt is probably the form halfback of the competition right now. lol

Nerd

Bench
Where are all the posters telling us how good Ben Hunt is going this year? Oh that's right you watched the Souths v Dragons game where Hunt had a howler. Nothing against Hunt himself as he normally puts in a big effort but he's like Nikorima where he just doesn't appear to have the game management skills to be a halfback.

ouryears

Bench
Where are all the posters telling us how good Ben Hunt is going this year? Oh that's right you watched the Souths v Dragons game where Hunt had a howler. Nothing against Hunt himself as he normally puts in a big effort but he's like Nikorima where he just doesn't appear to have the game management skills to be a halfback.
9 great games and 1 poor game on one leg

How's about you worry about Jack bird playing like a busted, your no halves dilemma, your soft pack of forwards issue, ohhh, and Darius playing like he is 110 years old.

Walters walking out and Wayne in la la land.

Now I hope that puts it into perspective for you.

Don't fret about Benny Hunt, he already put you to the sword in game 1 this year.

Nerd

Bench
9 great games and 1 poor game on one leg

How's about you worry about Jack bird playing like a busted, your no halves dilemma, your soft pack of forwards issue, ohhh, and Darius playing like he is 110 years old.

Walters walking out and Wayne in la la land.

Now I hope that puts it into perspective for you.

Don't fret about Benny Hunt, he already put you to the sword in game 1 this year.
A lot of his crappy game occurred BEFORE he was injured...
Ha ha, I don't think so, you just realised shit....they are bloody right!

Poor old donkeys.

Need a clean out there.
I agree. Cleaned out the Roosters nicely :)

MILEY CYRUS

Juniors
Ha ha, I don't think so, you just realised shit....they are bloody right!

Poor old donkeys.

Need a clean out there.

Luckily they had a forced clean out due to injuries, which brought in some young players with about of go about them. Thaiday still needs to be cracked off. If Bird played Broncs would have lost.

Pangai Junior should be in the NSW team off the bench as a prop.

ouryears

Bench
Luckily they had a forced clean out due to injuries, which brought in some young players with about of go about them. Thaiday still needs to be cracked off. If Bird played Broncs would have lost.

So true, the young guys were great!
Forced clean out, I love it.

blaza88z

Coach

Except he's pledged his allegiance to Tonga which means he cannot play Origin

Dakink

Bench
Except he's pledged his allegiance to Tonga which means he cannot play Origin

Correct me I'm wrong but I was under the assumption that as Tonga are a tier 2 nation any player also eligible for Origin are available for games 1 and 3, similar to the situation Fafita finds himself in.

Latest posts