What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm hoping for a Kenny Edwards Bar....

It's amazing how quickly things go from "pile of dirt and a few beams" to looking like an actual construction these days.

I'm hoping for a Kenny Edwards Bar....

It's amazing how quickly things go from "pile of dirt and a few beams" to looking like an actual construction these days.
I live in an area where this is incredible growth as far as housing goes. Both single dwelling and units. Years ago I worked in construction labour and the speed of which they throw them up these days is astonishing. Concrete slabs are built on after a week or so and the materials that go into a dwelling are cheap as. You wont see any of these joints heritage listed in the future as they will crumble well before being eligible.

Suitman

Post Whore
Rear of the western stand.

DeJcpqEU0AADkLu.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
See what Parramatta Stadium ....will be like for the fans ...... up next on ..... 9 news.

Suitman

Post Whore
Was just about to post it. They always do it better than Parra. How long has wanderers been going for? A lot less than the Eels. Got their shit organized. They will be playing there first ahead of Eels at this rate.

No they won't. The season won't align for them.
The Eels will play there first, but yes, you'd think the way we are going, Parra would be trying their hardest to generate interest for next season, as this year is toast.