What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
3 SST
2 teddy
1 keary

What a frustrating loss. We were ripped off in the last 5 minutes but we should never have been in that position in the first place.

When latrell missed that goal you just knew it wasn't over. Speaking of Latrell, they are so under utilising him it isn't funny, he got half as much ball as aubo did.

RE: the napa thing, thay obviously shouldn't have been a son bin but i am not sure why he would even risk the penalty in that situation. There wasn't much doing and we likely get the ball back in a better position with a run of the mill tackle.

Agree with all that, Val. Ripped off but should’ve put the game to bed well before Napa’s sin bin. Speaking of which, I was pleased to see another strong performance from him. I thought he had his one good game against the Warriors last week so hopefully form continues for the rest of the season. His Final hit made him my moral man of the match.

3. Naps
2. Keary
1. Latrell

I gave Latrell a point cos of the havoc he created in spite lack of quality ball.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Latrell doesn’t exactly go looking for the ball either. He’s either under instruction not to or a little bit lazy. Don’t get me wrong, when he’s on song he is unstoppable and a joy to watch, I just feel he leaves a bit too much in the tank at the end of games.

Anyway;
3. Napa
2. SST
1. Teddy

Worse part of the loss was the breaks for the try happened wher Latrell should have been defending. He drifted inside a bit too much and allowed Roberts to get outside him.

I'm still too frusrated by that loss. I think we have some football players who lacck nous on the field :(

H.H

Juniors
Frustrating loss, but to me an absolute Rooster special. We're just in so many of the 'great' games over the years and the script is same nearly every time. It's generally down to us being favoured to win and losing in an upset. I doubt any team in the last 20 years has consistently given opposition sides as many opportunities as we have. Infuriating.

Anyway:

3 - Teddy
2 - Napa
1 - Lattrell

Tommy Smith

Referee
An incredibly frustrating game.

Sometimes it seems as though we try harder to lose than we do to win. I mean those errors... endless errors.

We had the clear advantage in class and whenever we needed to put the foot down we did. And yet... old habits die hard and we ultimately did just enough to steal defeat from the jaws of victory as we so often have under Robbo.

3. Keary
2. SST
1. Teddy