What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita chooses Tonga over NSW

betcats

Referee
I ran in to Fifita and his mates at bondi beach a few years ago, biggest bunch of f**kwits ive ever seen, just down there in a big pack starting shit with everyone around them cause they knew no one was going to say anything back to 8 big tattooed blokes. Some poor guy with an attractive GF walked by and copped a mouthful from the lot of them. Fifita chose to make himself unavailable for the entire series, don't pick him.

betcats

Referee
I doubt Paul Kent rocks up on NRL360 out of the goodness of his heart. I equally doubt you'll see that merkin donating his earnings to anyone else.

Andrew has made some hefty mistakes. He is trying to atone for them. He's got a bad boy image from the media because he prefers to actually do good rather than tell a sob story to the media and let them make money off it. Seriously Packer and Lodge committed criminal acts but yapped to the media and gave them the redemption story to sell.

I seen Packer getting his dick kissed on League Life the other week. How he'd struggled his way back to making 7x what the average bloke does. What about the poor f**k who got his head stomped in?

Fifita gobs off to a ref and writes something on his wrist band that no one knows the meaning of until the DT go digging. Kent said it himself a couple years ago something like "until Andrew comes and tells us the whole story" blah blah - until he helps me sell papers f**k the merkin - in other words.

Theres a reason Andrew doesn't get the good wrap like other reformed nrl players. Fifita never had to struggle(careerwise) back from anything for one, two he carries himself like a spoiled baby.

If I earned that much maybe. I'm still doubtful Fifi will do it. Don't particularly hate him or anything just think people like money.

I like him sometimes but the media have unjustly f**ked Fifita.
I'm not considering the fact that he WONT donate to charity, if he promised it and went back on his word not only would I not want him playing for NSW but in the entire NRL. Give him the benefit of the doubt, 80k to charity is pretty good.

OldPanther

Coach
I'm not considering the fact that he WONT donate to charity, if he promised it and went back on his word not only would I not want him playing for NSW but in the entire NRL. Give him the benefit of the doubt, 80k to charity is pretty good.

For sure.

More importantly if you pick him you'll have to pick a prop for game 2 and drop them for game 3 when Fifi comes back.

Selecting him would be farcical & open a Pandora’s box.

Will only encourage other players in the future to request game 2 off to play for Tonga or Samoa. You’d render game 2 a joke.

Clifferd

Coach
Nah don’t pick him

Plenty of abled props anyway that deserve it, would be farcial if someone like Vaughn or RCG missed out because of him

Nah don’t pick him

Plenty of abled props anyway that deserve it, would be farcial if someone like Vaughn or RCG missed out because of him
If Jordan McLean wasn't injured I would be saying that too but we can easily fit Klemmer, Vaughan, RCG and Fifita into a team.

Eion

First Grade
You need to win footy games. That’s it.

Didn’t Queensland parachute Alfie back in from os?

A few years back Israel Folau signed to play AFL while playing for the Broncos, his club, state and national captain at time, Darren Lockyer, came out and publicly stated that he shouldn't be selected for Queensland as its a very special team to play for and guess what! Mal Meniga, the most successful coach in Origin history picked him anyways and they won. We've always been trying to learn from Queensland but we more or less do what they say and not as they do. Remember that Queensland loyalty bullshit they were trotting out for years and when shit did get bad for them they started chopping and changing immediately while we foolishly stuck by proven losers like Mitchell Pearce all because 'he knew the pain of losing'. They pulled a bullshit victory last year, in all honesty game 2 was a robbery and now they've changed their tune to something else 'NSW were ignorant' 'We could pick a forward pack of nobodies and we would still win' blah blah blah bullshit. Pick the best players you can even if they're not available for 1 of the games and for goodness sake stop listening to the utter crap those hillbillies keep spouting year after year after year.

AJB1102

First Grade
Theres a reason Andrew doesn't get the good wrap like other reformed nrl players. Fifita never had to struggle(careerwise) back from anything for one, two he carries himself like a spoiled baby.

hahaha he struggled back from trying to kill himself, not other innocent members of the public. I know you put "careerwise" in there but that just pushes the point that the bloke doesn't let other shit interfere with his footy. If not sooking to media and keeping himself to himself is carrying himself like a spoiled baby then we need more spoiled babies in the comp.

betcats

Referee
hahaha he struggled back from trying to kill himself, not other innocent members of the public. I know you put "careerwise" in there but that just pushes the point that the bloke doesn't let other shit interfere with his footy. If not sooking to media and keeping himself to himself is carrying himself like a spoiled baby then we need more spoiled babies in the comp.

Yes exactly I did say 'careerwise' didn't I.

Latest posts