What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo

RoosTah

Juniors
Been a bit quiet on this for a while, but with this weekend's big semi-final coming up, I thought I'd have a quick crack at proposing a design that might assuage those fans that don't like the merging of the current logo's head with the much loved '80s design. All I've done is streamline the figure a little and keep the Harbour Bridge wattle at the top of its head.

Have a look at these two versions with the shield and without (since that's the direction a lot of the apparel is going) and let me know what you think:

Capture.PNG

RoosTah

Juniors
As I said on twitter, my vote is for the 2000s head
Cheers mate - that's still kinda my preference too, but just in light of the direction the club seems to be going apparel wise I thought this may be a more acceptable approach.

RoosTah

Juniors
Cheers mate - that's still kinda my preference too, but just in light of the direction the club seems to be going apparel wise I thought this may be a more acceptable approach.
So in honour of our Cronk led side's stellar performance in its encounter with our old guard last night, I put together a bit of a funkier version of my logo for a post on twitter with the score line - this time with a gold chook. Have a look:

DZIeU3qVQAAuqKF.jpg:large

RoosTah

Juniors
Hey guys - more of a tinker, but here's the latest edition for those that haven't seen it on twitter:

Roosts Prime.png

Last edited: