What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett to be axed.

Gareth67

First Grade
Your a funny berstard O.V. - there's no way that the Dragons would let our Mary go up to the wilds of Brusbaaaane !

For what it is worth though Dragonsammy61 did mention yesterday that Bellamy would be going up there , whilst another member (?) said that Referee Smith would be Melbourne's coach next year . We have quite a few smart people on this forum .

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/cr...t/news-story/8224c629052e6eb3fe6bf9bf81f8b526

Would we want him back?
What would happen to Demetriou?
Wow, bigger than Ben Hur
If the criteria is winning Premierships
Would have Demetriou at the helm in a heartbeat.
He would have this squad ripping the comp apart and solving any weakness that exist now.
Having said that, I for one, will never write of Bennett no matter what.
What he did at our club was magical during his tenure.
After an inauspicious start to 2018, the Broncos are now starting to look dangerous once again.
The guy just has so much experience - he knows how to coach.
I would not say no, if he fell into our lap.

Seriously don't understand why they're not gunning for Mary. I mean he's young, Dragons are leading the comp, and all that.

Evil Clown from the west coast, help me to understand?

Straight Shooter
y
I'd say Bennett will go to the ESL.
Seriously don't understand why they're not gunning for Mary. I mean he's young, Dragons are leading the comp, and all that.

Evil Clown from the west coast, help me to understand?

Straight Shooter
ah so now you want my help? Spew I’ve been trying to help you understand for the best part of three years! But I 100% agree with you it’s a mystery as to why the donkeys aren’t chasing our coach for the reasons you’ve outlined but it wouldn’t matter anyway he’s loyal and that’s a virtue that needs to be lauded all hail queen Mary have a good one OV :kissing_heart:

Brutalitops

Juniors
It's not as crazy as it sounds. Bennett has had coaching relationships with Widdop and Graham for England and brought great form out of them both. And also Hunt of course, although I actually believe Mary has been better coaching Hunt than Bennett ever was.

Either way, I see retirement or GM of footy role as far more likely for old Wayno