What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

Tiger Ted

Bench
The downside to the lowlife tanka getting picked for NSW is parra may win a game or 2 in his absence which could enable them to avoid the spoon & id luv nothing better(apart from us winning the comp) than parra getting the spoon !

Tiger05

First Grade
I hope he gets picked rather than Brooks. I can see Brooks developing into a quality player based off hard work. Moses is a talent but he has flaws in his game.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Fittler has the IQ of slime mould so it wouldn’t surprise me if he picks the little pissant..

If he is picked than I will give the game a miss... unfortunately both teams can’t lose..

Das Hassler

Bench
Just read an eels article that mentioned that while Moses attack ( with Norman) hasn't fired this year "he's a favourite of Fittler's ( in regards SOO) because of his defence" ..well that one's got me more than a little stumped

Vic Mackey

Referee
If Moses can guide the Eels to a win over the Broncos I promise to not bag him again...for the rest of the week

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Well seeing as we've had them twice and they're no chance of making it i hope they win as many games as possible for the rest of the season....each and every win for them helps us now.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well seeing as we've had them twice and they're no chance of making it i hope they win as many games as possible for the rest of the season....each and every win for them helps us now.

100%

Let them take out as many clubs who will be competing with us for those bottom 8 spots as possible

Tiger Ted

Bench
I get ur point & like ur thinking but what’s pissing me off is how ordinary we’ve been over the last 5 wks.Theres much to b concerned about for IC which is obviously y 3 of his favourite players (Kev Mwz & Rochow) who I don’t rate r not in the 17 this wk.They offer us nothing in attack & we r hanging in the 8 by a thread so it was time for IC to focus on picking our best attacking players which is what he has done.

Let’s hope we can start stringing a decent sequence of wins together coz out of the current top 9 we r clearly the team most likely to miss the 8 based on the last 5 wks of ineptitude.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Seriously how bad is he?

I can’t believe this prick is somehow rated. I think it’s pretty obvious what the common denominator is between Moses and shit teams

Clifferd

Coach
He is so fckin bad, but with the ego of a super star

My highlight was him running around like a headless chook then putting up a random bomb which nobody chased. All the Parra plays threw their hands in the air like wtf

super_coach

First Grade
Moses...A no7 who has one lame fifth tackle mini lob bomb that a one armed blind fullback could defend with ease, can’t tackle and telegraphs every pass with a show pony exaggerated style. Parra showed some real ticker tonight and with a no7 who actually had some football nouse probably would have got the spoils

Ron's_Mate

Bench
the best bit was seeing him come to a complete stop with the ball, 5m from Broncos line and Lodge waddled over and cleaned him up.