What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeson Ah Mau

mickeylane

Bench
Said it 3 weeks ago he was gone tipped off by an official - now to go for Klemmer - lets get serious - Graham to bench and Klemmer to start - lets go up a gear please !!

mickeylane

Bench
Ask your official friend if has heard about JWH someone mentioned it on another post...
Wasn't a friend was at the MELBOURNE game in corporate area and he was mouthing off to a group of us snout thAt he was leaving for Newcastle he said !! I think Dragons will,go for a big signing here - they will want to maintain the best pack in NRL reputation

Frank Facer

First Grade
Klemmer has to be the target
Klemmer would be good, but he is too 1 dimensional. I think Pangai and Taupau should be the number 1 targets. I am not sure how well Klemmer will go with the reduced interchange. He certainly is a tough nut, who will get us rolling forward.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Wasn't a friend was at the MELBOURNE game in corporate area and he was mouthing off to a group of us snout thAt he was leaving for Newcastle he said !! I think Dragons will,go for a big signing here - they will want to maintain the best pack in NRL reputation
Who was going to Newcastle? JWH?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Klemmer will never come to the Dragons he has a distinct disliking for us.
Lots of chat that we are talking with JWH, which in reality isnt too bad an option. Gotta feeling others mentioned as possibles aren't going anywhere from their current clubs (particularly with the Bellamy situation) but TPJ would be a great coup if Millward could land both.
The issue i have with signing JWH (and its only rumour chat atm) is that he would be 30 at the start of 2019, currently imo down on form, add this to JG and we look old in the forwards.
We would really need young Lawrie to show us sometging in the 2nd half of this year, but that will be difficult playing 5 mins from the bench

SaintPauli

Juniors
I would be looking at Penrith and Cronulla who are both either side of us territoriality and have an abundance of experienced & young talent. Both clubs have been killing it the junior ranks the past 3 years. Surely out talent scouts can look there !

We need 1 motoring forward replacing LAM
We need 1 high standard / fast / tall / defending outside back replacing Nightingale

Latest posts