What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Fri - Cowboys 6-7 Storm @ 1300SMILES

Round 12: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Card Shark

Immortal
Cowboys are robbed. Shouldve been a penalty down the other end for the bloke who was taken out. No advantage. Cost them the game.

The ref put his whistle to his mouth twice , as the play was about to break down...but as it went for a while, he forgot about the advantage.

blaza88z

Coach
I wonder if Thurston will make a last ditch effort to play origin, on form he doesn't deserve to be there but the Cows are basically done

blaza88z

Coach
You'd like to think Thurston will be remembered for all the great origin moments, the field goal to sink the Broncos in the GF etc..

However, the way he is going at the moment.. it looks like he went 1 year too many

Maroon4life

Juniors
This couldn’t be happening to a more deserving team/supporters. If not the cowgirls I’d like too see the knoughts scoop up the spoon.

GongPanther

Referee
Mate

You’ve been robbed by 2 spastic field goal attempts!

That 7 all ticket was a rush to the head as I had another $5 in my weekly betting budget left to spend (of $40). So I thought,bugger it and centred that bet around a few more that I'd already put on. And they were all $2 bets...and I did bet around the 7 all draw. Result paid $3k.

blaza88z

Coach
That 7 all ticket was a rush to the head as I had another $5 in my weekly betting budget left to spend (of $40). So I thought,bugger it and centred that bet around a few more that I'd already put on. And they were all $2 bets...and I did bet around the 7 all draw. Result paid $3k.

What's your biggest pay out?

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Morgan at fullback was a desperate move that hasn't paid off

the solution isn't more playmakers

you've got JT, TMM, Morgan, Granville, all trying to make it happen and it is just ending up a clusterf**k