What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeson Ah Mau

getsmarty

Immortal
I would be looking at Penrith and Cronulla who are both either side of us territoriality and have an abundance of experienced & young talent. Both clubs have been killing it the junior ranks the past 3 years. Surely out talent scouts can look there !

We need 1 motoring forward replacing LAM
We need 1 high standard / fast / tall / defending outside back replacing Nightingale

I Think we need 2 forwards....for depth...as for backs..we have Mann/ Lomax/Herbert/Marsters/

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Alvaro would be a good fourth prop but has been resigned and Rona is tall and can play centre and wing. Let us see how this Fijian guy ex Sharks and Wests goes in ISP.

Drag Queen

Bench
We already tried....before he became a Rep player. Millward is on the ball.
Reminds me of a couple of Confucius jokes getsmarty. "Man with hand in pocket is always on the ball" whilst "Man with hand in another man's pocket is not feeling himself today." Sorry for the Dad jokes. It runs in my side of the family. Thanks Dad/or not :D

BennyV

Referee
I would be looking at Penrith and Cronulla who are both either side of us territoriality and have an abundance of experienced & young talent. Both clubs have been killing it the junior ranks the past 3 years. Surely out talent scouts can look there !

We need 1 motoring forward replacing LAM
We need 1 high standard / fast / tall / defending outside back replacing Nightingale
Wait, what? Penrith next to us territorially?

You know where Penrith is, right?

watatank

Coach
Well yes but the vague terminology that applies to everyone. Manly might be the only Sydney club that isn't closer than Penrith.

BennyV

Referee
He said "who are both either side of us territoriality".
Which implies that Cronulla is on one side of us, and Penrith is on the other. Otherwise, as watatank says, all Sydney clubs are on ‘either side’ of us and there’s better junior bases than Cronulla!

TruSaint

Referee
Fair enough. I was just making the point that the poster was referring to talent breeding areas either side of us, as opposed to " next " or close.

Penrith does have a huge junior base. Agree re Cronulla.

John moz

Juniors
Again we lose another prop last year packer need to look over in England. 2 more quality props for half the price.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Wait, what? Penrith next to us territorially?

You know where Penrith is, right?
Actually 1 hour 23 away no traffic. My bad. However would make a nice sea change to move ! And you wouldn't be too far away from Penrith if you have extended family there! I'd rather live in the gong! Gods country.

Penrith have some serious talent to tap into.
Particulary some outside backs.

Latest posts