What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

BennyV

Referee
We'd get a financial return on investment in spades - increased membership, merchandise, sponsorship.

Straight Shooter
I’m sure you know enough to get that we need the capital up front (which we don’t have), and considering the inward-looking ciew of our management I can’t see anyone external taking on the risk.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I’m sure you know enough to get that we need the capital up front (which we don’t have), and considering the inward-looking ciew of our management I can’t see anyone external taking on the risk.
Agree on going all out for Bellamy, no matter the cost or odds, it will be returned in spades and a string of years in contention and a couple of premierships. Isn't someone rich supposed to be buying the club, should be his first investment.

Bench
The honeymoon is over. Once again it is clear there is no plan B.
I just would like to know whether Hunt and JDB were carrying injuries. Hunt has been playing injured and that has affected us badly.
I thought Dufty should have been more involved in the second half but didnt get much ball.
Whilst we bathed in our victories there was in mind we could repeat 2017.
When teams play us in the forwards we get rolled.
Widdop’s kicking was more then terrible, every kick straight down the fullback’s throat.
All I can bring out of this game that it shows McIdiot cannot adjust our game plan.
All teams that have beaten us have outplayed our forwards.
So it’s SACK McGregor.

getsmarty

Immortal
I just would like to know whether Hunt and JDB were carrying injuries. Hunt has been playing injured and that has affected us badly.
I thought Dufty should have been more involved in the second half but didnt get much ball.
Widdop’s kicking was more then terrible, every kick straight down the fullback’s throat.
All I can bring out of this game that it shows McIdiot cannot adjust our game plan.
So it’s SACK McGregor.

Looks like Hunt/Debelin/Graham are injured and should have been rested. Our coach never learns...plays busted players year after year...wouldn't surprise if more are injured,,but those 3 should have been given a weeks rest over the last month,

rednwhites

Juniors
While teams like the Storm are still winning ugly, Mary's #1 team manages to get smashed from pillar to post, thumped and embarrassed. Not the real deal methinks.

There’s no getting around it, he’s an idiot.

JDB has been playing with a “hip pointier” injury for three weeks, it’s not that it’s more serious, and if he’s out for an extended period it’s the Idiots fault.
Hunt does not have a “cork”, a cork does not last three weeks and get you taken off after half time.

Plan effing B, their fullback is killing us all night, keep kicking it to him.

We have been shit for three weeks and nothing changes, shades of last year all effing over the place.

John moz

Juniors
Like teams the sharks and panthers with injuries and still winning. That was complete shit out there tonight from the kick off and then 2nd half speech came out again with crap 28.2.No excuses full team and what again on the down slide please sos bennett.

gonz

Juniors
So it’s SACK McGregor.
Yep

Learnt nothing all losses that were all the same

slippery5

Juniors
There’s no getting around it, he’s an idiot.

JDB has been playing with a “hip pointier” injury for three weeks, it’s not that it’s more serious, and if he’s out for an extended period it’s the Idiots fault.
Hunt does not have a “cork”, a cork does not last three weeks and get you taken off after half time.

Plan effing B, their fullback is killing us all night, keep kicking it to him.

We have been shit for three weeks and nothing changes, shades of last year all effing over the place.
I think your correct, it's probably a pulled quadricep otherwise he would have been icing it on the sideline.

John moz

Juniors
The best pack in the comp and what happened tonight. After announcing leeson going it seems we can see a trend players starting to walk .No forwards coming up from lower grades and we let him go . Bring back packer graham is busted cant see him going on next season.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Sack the baldy Imposter today. I've had enough. How can we lose to a 1/3 Pemfriff side with the same 2016-17 block play rubbish.

Plus side we only lose Frizz to SOO farce Cos the rest of our faires are too precious to handle the thought stuff

ozbuck

Juniors
Sack McGregor. Let's get Bellamy. The same coach that had no answers against a Mary coached team a few weeks ago.

Dragons are coming first. Go to sleep until finals time all you complaining short sighted wingers.

Dragons got beaten by a great team tonight. Move on.

Storm got beaten by the dragons multiple times in '99. They still beat our ass when it mattered. Regular season doesn't mean jack when the finals roll around.

Well done panthers. Next....

Latest posts