What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Would You Take Back

Just to lighten up the afternoon.

With the talk of Aaron Woods supposedly being shopped around by the Bulldogs, is there any former Tiger that you'd like to see back? I can think of the following playing NRL and even ISP.
They didn't all play 1st grade and some I guess were never going to.

Is there anyone else?

Bronco's; Lodge,
Bulldogs, Woods, Marshall-King, Asipeli Fine,
Cowboys; Te Mare Martin,
Eels; Nathan Brown, David Gower and whatsisname
Knights; Heighno
Rabbits; Farah
Rorters, Teddy
Sea Eagles; Curtis Sironen, Lewis Brown
Sharks; Fifita, Seumanufagai,
Storm; Ado-Carr
Warriors, James Gavet,

For me,
On his day, Fifita
In a heart beat, Ado Carr
Maybe, Nathan Brown

Clifferd

Coach
Fifita & Addo-Carr

Maybe Tedesco

But we desperately need a dummy
half

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
Gareth Ellis...I wish

Not really fussed by anyone on that list but maybe JAC just for pure speed

I would get foot burn because I would be moving so fast with pen and contract to get JAC back.

I wouldn't take Sharon back if the dogs were paying 99% of his salary. Well maybe, just to make him pick everyone else's shit up after training out of spite

Das Hassler

Bench
Keep in mind. ..JAC has said he could see himself back at the tigers eventually...with the big three and Bellamy about all gone there probably wont be anything in particular keeping him down there after his current contract is up....that the club would be very different to the one he left makes it entirely possible

Tiger05

First Grade
Lodge, Marshall-King, Ado-Carr & Gavet.

I don't know if any of them are really required. Maybe Marshall-King because he can play dummy half./

I just remembered Suli. He looks like he has his shit together, good on him and good on Manly and their management of him.

Das Hassler

Bench
JMK is coming good and great that he's getting NRL hardened on the bulldogs dime....if he had of stayed it would have been ISP for the year so it's good that he left for the opportunity ...hope he's back sometime down the track

Tiger05

First Grade
How bad is Woods going ? Seriously he can't make any rep teams on his performances. Slow plodder with plenty of mistakes in his game.

Tiger05

First Grade
Actually, his stats are pretty good, he's a numbers player, not an impact forward.

His stats might be good but he is ordinary at the moment. The way he played on the weekend has been typical and it's really poor. Mistakes and soft hit-ups plus his offload isn't working well. Definitely not an elite prop in this competition at the moment.

Latest posts