What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Nathan Brown the second most overrated coach ever?

Well, is he?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • No, Ricky Stuart is first and second

Votes: 41 66.1%

• Total voters

Iafeta

Referee
Seems to get a free pass from the media doesn’t he. I know they’ve had a couple of injuries but they look like a ISP Cup team.

Not sure Nathan is that great a coach tbf.

David brown

Juniors
Just a dumb undisciplined team thenTake Pearce out this was always going to happen... Can't rely on Ponga every week..

N Old, Eels and these merkins should be a good battle for the spoon.. Brisbane should be in that group as well but we know the NRL won't let that happen..

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Just a dumb undisciplined team thenTake Pearce out this was always going to happen... Can't rely on Ponga every week..

N Old, Eels and these merkins should be a good battle for the spoon.. Brisbane should be in that group as well but we know the NRL won't let that happen..

rNkF58H.gif

Noname36

First Grade
I don’t think it’s a coaching issue.

I said when Pearce went down they wouldn’t win another game. With Pearce in the side it was obvious they didn’t have the talent to compete with the top sides but they were at least good enough to compete and jag wins against the other lower teams. He just managed to give them some much needed composure but since he’s been gone they’re back to having zero idea what to do and capitulating under pressure and poor decisions.

There’s certain responsibility Brown needs to take with that but to be honest not even Bellamy could do much better with them unless he put Smith in there to compose them. Not really surprising when you take Pearce out and your few remaining senior players consist of the ever reliable SKD and Ken Sio. Browns biggest challenge will be getting the right players in the squad. He did good with Peace and Ponga but there’s clearly still a long way to go.

Latest posts