What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 13
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 3 June 2018

Gates 2pm / Flegg 2:10pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-SYD18.png

1. Blake Ferguson 2. Joseph Manu 3. Matt Ikuvalu 4. Joseph Manu 5. Daniel Tupou 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 11. Victor Radley 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Frank Paul Nuuausala 17. Kurt Baptiste 18. Nat Butcher 19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Lindsay Collins 21. Mitchell Cornish 22. Paul Momirovski

TL-WST18.png

1. Tuimoala Lolohea 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Elijah Taylor 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Michael Chee Kam 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Josh Reynolds 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Tim Grant 18. Sauaso Sue 19. Chris McQueen 20. Pita Godinet 21. Kevin Naiqama

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: To be advised
Sideline Officials: To be advised
Video Referees: To be advised

Feeder club matches
ROOSTERS (NSWRL - Wyong) & WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies)
SAT
Wests Tigers v Dragons @ Campbelltown, Flegg 3pm
Wyong v Panthers @ Morry Breen Oval, ISP 3pm
SUN
Roosters v Panthers @ Allianz, Flegg 2:10pm
Wests Magpies ISP Bye​

Last edited by a moderator:

Trollhammaren

Juniors
If the Mbye rumour is true it would probably be a bit too early to push him straight into our side

Maybe give him atleast a week or so to adjust, then push him in

I just don't want to see Lolohea again. If he's not kicking goals I don't see the point. C Thompson is much safer at the back and puts in.

Shredder

Juniors
I dont think the dogs would let Mbye go mid season.

Especially if they didnt have anyone in the wings.

Are they currently over the cap?

Perth Tiger

Bench
If they let him go that could shift some of their other back ended payments forward (not much but it looks like every little bit will help them at the moment)

plus it is not like they could get much worse without him

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I dont think the dogs would let Mbye go mid season.

Especially if they didnt have anyone in the wings.

Are they currently over the cap?

I'm hypothesising here, but it's been reported their 2019 cap situation is DIRE. Only $750k left to spend with a dozen or so spots to fill. They could offload players this year and front-load some salaries to this season to ease the burden next year I'm led to believe.

But really, I have no idea. Could be good for both parties though. Dogs won't be making the finals this year.

The dogs are in a right mess thanks to Des and the previous management,it wasn’t that long ago we were in the same situation,there is a lesson there for clubs (other than the Rorters or Broncos)to be careful of back ended contracts and assuming big salary cap increases are a given.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The roosters will still have a strong side. Their first choice 6/7/9 and international starting props. Cordners been terrible, not much of a loss.

I’d like to think we win but if we take it lightly we’ll loss.

Most of the teams ahead of us have a bye this week so if we lose we’ll fall that bit behind. I know it all evens out but getting into the second half of the year your position on the table every week is important.

Clifferd

Coach
Yeah but instead of feeding quality ball to players like Mitchell/Tedesco it’ll be Aubusson/Manu who don’t really pose any threat

No Napa aswell. Friend is worse than our hookers

We should and I’m saying should account for them

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I can't remember a time Aubusson hasn't played well against us....don't know why be he seems to kill us at times.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I hate these 'we should win games' I get all excited to watch them on tele and feel like my heart has been ripped out for the rest of the night....

As long as ET stays away from hooker, Benji doesn't overplay his hand and Tui chimes in I think we'll be OK. Be nice to do these merkins in twice in one year and really get the monkey off the back.

super_coach

First Grade
The famous "Baby Broncos game" always haunts me when we play a game like this. Your on a hiding to nothing, everyone tips you to win against a team ripped apart by rep selections, but they are 100 times more motivated than in a normal game because they have a lot of new players out to grab a headline.

I am confident Cleary will get them in the right space, but i have seen these game turn ugly