What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
Liddell's first run he picked up a ton of ground then pushed a stupid pass. He went into his shell after that. I didn't see him pick up an injury but it was baffling that grub didn't come on when he went off. Seems ridiculous to have 2 hookers in the side and neither on the park for an extended period.

Liddle seems to lack confidence in contact to me. Understandable I guess when you’re young coming off a shoulder reco

gordsy

Juniors
Put Fonua in the pack. Would be better than some of the pillows we've been carrying the past few weeks.

Tiger Ted

Bench
First half was godawful. Too many errors and getting raped in the penalty count didn't help. Liddle shit himself on his first run and never came back from it. He's young so I'll cut him some slack as he kept trying but it just all turned to shit.

Once we got some ball and routinely got in the Bulldogs half we started causing trouble. Reynolds coming on gave us some spark with his running game out of DH and the whole team seemed to lift (especially Tui.) The second half still wasn't our best footy but we won the half 14-2 and the game 14-10. Goalkicking would have made the scoreline look a lot more respectable.

I'd would run out the same 17 this week, only start Aloiai over MCK and ET is not to go anywhere near DH. It would be nice if the forwards put their hand up next week to run the ball out of our own half. Seemed like the pigs weren't interested in doing so until Twal came on.

Latest posts