What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 13 team list thread vs Knights

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Terepo and Alvaro were stand outs in attack against the Broncos. I wish that we would support the ball runner more and look to pass at the line or through the line.

Stevie

Bench
Terepo and Alvaro were stand outs in attack against the Broncos. I wish that we would support the ball runner more and look to pass at the line or through the line.
I have been a loud fan of Penis Hands for ages. He is a solid player that runs hard and hits hard. He aint perfect but he has a crack. He is the type of player who would look a very top bench player behind a forward pack dominating.

Re support play WTF is the go with that. its non f**king existent!

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/28/predicted-round-13-nrl-team-changes/

nrl.com teams prediction

Parramatta Eels v Newcastle Knights, 7.35pm Saturday at ANZ Stadium

Eels team that lost to Brisbane in round 12: 1 Corey Norman, 2 Bevan French, 3 Michael Jennings, 4 Brad Takairangi, 5 George Jennings, 6 Clint Gutherson (c), 7 Mitchell Moses, 8 Daniel Alvaro, 9 Cameron King, 10 Siosaia Vave, 11 Manu Ma'u, 12 Tepai Moeroa, 13 Peni Terepo

Interchange: 14 Will Smith, 15 Suaia Matagi, 16 David Gower, 17 Marata Niukore

The Eels are untroubled by Origin and are likely to stick with Corey Norman at fullback Clint Gutherson in the halves. Nathan Brown could make his long-awaited return from an ankle injury while Jarryd Hayne could also be available after being sidelined with a hip flexor injury. Kane Evans, Josh Hoffman, Raymond Stone and Jaeman Salmon were in the 21-man squad named last Tuesday and could again be in contention.

Knights team that lost to Cronulla in round 12: 1 Kalyn Ponga, 2 Ken Sio, 3 Sione Mata'utia, 4 Nathan Ross, 5 Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 6 Connor Watson, 7 Jack Cogger, 8 Herman Ese'ese, 9 Slade Griffin, 10 Daniel Saifiti, 11 Lachlan Fitzgibbon, 12 Mitchell Barnett, 13 Aidan Guerra (c)

Interchange: 14 Danny Levi, 15 Chris Heighington, 16 Jamie Buhrer (c), 18 Jacob Lillyman

Coach Nathan Brown could ring the changes following a poor performance at home against Cronulla but there are no likely changes on the injury front and no Origin reps to replace. Josh King, Cory Denniss, Luke Yates and Brent Naden were the men cut from the 21-man squad last week.

Stevie

Bench
Nathan Brown could have been the difference in a couple of close games this year whilst absent.

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/05/29/eels-v-knights-round-13-team-list/

Arthur has made one change to his starting line up with Corey Norman ruled out through injury.

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. George Jennings
6. Clinton Gutherson (c)
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Siosaia Vave
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Peni Terepo

Interchange

14. Will Smith
15. Suaia Matagi
16. David Gower
17. Marata Niukore

18. Nathan Brown
19. Kirisome Auva’a
20. Jaeman Salmon
21. Kane Evans

Eelogical

Referee

Arthur has made one change to his starting line up with Corey Norman ruled out through injury.

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. George Jennings
6. Clinton Gutherson (c)
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Siosaia Vave
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Peni Terepo

Interchange

14. Will Smith
15. Suaia Matagi
16. David Gower
17. Marata Niukore

18. Nathan Brown
19. Kirisome Auva’a
20. Jaeman Salmon
21. Kane Evans
I'm liking the look of this worst ever starting team.

Eelogical

Referee
If we beat the Knights it will be interesting to see if Norman's "foot" problem suddenly becomes chronic.

q4IxrnU.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. George Jennings
6. Clinton Gutherson (c)
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Siosaia Vave
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Peni Terepo

Interchange

14. Will Smith
15. Suaia Matagi
16. David Gower
17. Marata Niukore

18. Nathan Brown
19. Kirisome Auva’a
20. Jaeman Salmon
21. Kane Evans

Every time I see Vave and Matagi in our side, I die a little inside.

Joely01

Bench
I feel like we are the only club that the injuries seem to continually be pushed back, rather then on time or early return.