What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

No for me. Money best invested in other positions as others have suggested here.

As a side note - interesting to see how the fortunes of "the big 4" (and I hated that term) have panned out since last year.

Woods - Potentially on market again, Bulldogs currently 14th.
Moses - Eels Currently 16th
Tedesco - Form has been questioned, Roosters currently 7th,
Brooks - Form suggested career best by many, Tigers currently 8th - were predicted by many to be at the bottom of the ladder.

I'd say the fella who stayed loyal to the Tigers is the pick of the bunch right now!

MilanDragon

Juniors
I was afraid of this happening when LAM announced he is going. If we are paying 500k of his salary and the dogs the rest it’s not a bad pick up in the sense he is an Australian rep.

I really don’t rate him (nor do I particularly like him) at SoO or for Aus, but In the NRL he is capable.

Como Connection

First Grade
I was afraid of this happening when LAM announced he is going. If we are paying 500k of his salary and the dogs the rest it’s not a bad pick up in the sense he is an Australian rep.

I really don’t rate him (nor do I particularly like him) at SoO or for Aus, but In the NRL he is capable.
I'm told he a real good guy, however don't want him either.
CC

Latest posts