What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Travitoh

First Grade
Both Fuimaono (rumoured) and Oates will demand more money than Shaun Lane. Oates is also unproven playing in the forwards.
I wouldn't have Lane at the top of the shopping list but if it comes down to signing mid range players, we could do worse at a higher price.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Mixo you usually get good info you havent heard anything more concrete from your insider?
:joy::joy::joy:

Received my members email this arvo confirming extension of Braidon Burns and Connor Tracey till yje end of 2019. A step in the right direction
Good to see them stay on board.

Burns is an average winger, but as a centre his potential is enormous. His performances for the Bears at left centre have been top notch.

Good to see Tracey stick solid too. He could've just as easily taken the easy way out and signed for a club with no halves depth like the Dogs or Manly.

Hellray

Juniors
Sorry if this has been covered, just saw a Jesse Martin named for the Dogs reggies team. Is that the same guy that started the season with us?
Also any word on where is Gagan, is he just injured or did we let him go with what i believe is Martin and Talakai from earlier.

handyman2190

Bench
Sorry if this has been covered, just saw a Jesse Martin named for the Dogs reggies team. Is that the same guy that started the season with us?
Also any word on where is Gagan, is he just injured or did we let him go with what i believe is Martin and Talakai from earlier.
I dont believe you! He is originally from quenbeyan and lives with furner so he wouldnt just up and go he is eligible for u20s thats prob were he is

southsport

First Grade
Jesse Martin was released to the dogs, no issues at Souths that I know of, I think it was at his request so he could play alongside a cousin.

Gagan I think is injured, not sure though.

Mixo Joe

Juniors
Mixo you usually get good info you havent heard anything more concrete from your insider?
I really want sua and if gus can backflip because third parties have brocken down that would be great!! But we need something more
Hi Handy everything is pretty quiet atm. Just a lot of speculation! I heard Andrew Webster on Sport'n Talk yesterday about the potential Coaching Roundabout next year - I nearly drove off the road. He said Bellamy to Broncs, Arthur to Melbourne, Griffin to Parra, Barrett to Penrith and Hasler to Manly!! I'd like a $10 multi on that!:p Sorry guys it was Dean Ritchie

Last edited:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Gagan tore his pec playing for the Bears (he was in awesome form too, which sucks)

It was reported on one of the rumour pages that Martin left because he wasn't getting a run in NSW Cup.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Both Fuimaono (rumoured) and Oates will demand more money than Shaun Lane. Oates is also unproven playing in the forwards.
I wouldn't have Lane at the top of the shopping list but if it comes down to signing mid range players, we could do worse at a higher price.
Shaun Lane has kicked on in recent times. Given the way we're using the ball this year and spreading defensive lines, a guy with Lane's size would do some serious damage around the fringes of the ruck.

Would be a good depth signing.

He's been playing on the left edge this year (same as Sutton), but long term would be handy to have on board.

I think he might be a Souths junior too? (I think...off the top of my head)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well we need back rowers!

Would anyone like us to sign Scott Sorensen??

Would add depth onto our bench!

Just a suggestion.... depth players are important as we know!

Delete this post if you want DKOR but I believe I'm entitled to defend myself!

@callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit @southsport @Travitoh I think an apology is warranted Travitoh. Just so we don't de-rail this thread I'm more than happy to do it in PM's...... I've got nothing against you whatsoever. A little argument or 2 is forgotten by me.... as I said I'm willing to discuss in PM's.....

I didn't carry on all you lads about it being a massive signing. If all can read on here and don't have a reading difficulty I think the key word/s being depth and bench are important.

I was just making a suggestion too! Not asking for any trouble!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 it seems Kennar' foot/ankle injury is taking longer than we thought. It's already been a month and could be another 2 weeks. Initially they feared the worst as we know and then said 2-3 weeks....... looks like a 5-6 week injury all up.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Delete this post if you want DKOR but I believe I'm entitled to defend myself!

@callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit @southsport @Travitoh I think an apology is warranted Travitoh. Just so we don't de-rail this thread I'm more than happy to do it in PM's...... I've got nothing against you whatsoever. A little argument or 2 is forgotten by me.... as I said I'm willing to discuss in PM's.....

I didn't carry on all you lads about it being a massive signing. If all can read on here and don't have a reading difficulty I think the key word/s being depth and bench are important.

I was just making a suggestion too! Not asking for any trouble!
Not the comment people were referencing and you know it.

Nice playing the victim card again though. Genuinely pathetic mate.

callmack1

Staff member
@callmack1 it seems Kennar' foot/ankle injury is taking longer than we thought. It's already been a month and could be another 2 weeks. Initially they feared the worst as we know and then said 2-3 weeks....... looks like a 5-6 week injury all up.
Yea I know aye. Thankfully, Graham is doing a fantastic job on that right wing spot.

southsport

First Grade
It will be good to get Kennar back, we'll need all hands on deck during this origin period.