What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Smack

Coach
The defiant ones on Netflix, pretty good. It really goes into the genius of Dre, for those that didn't know.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Power Rangers reboot

Not bad, tbh. Pretty gritty, but done well.

Except for the Zords looking weird - a mammoth with 6 legs?

Smack

Coach
cosmos a spacetime odyssey

Cosmos_BonusPackage05_BlackHoleAndTheEventHorizon_H264_e_1920x1080_213615171568.jpg

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
The Captive 5/10

Good change of pace for Ryan Reynolds but a pretty weird story with a few holes and unanswered questions

Passengers

4/5 spuds.

Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt in an interesting sci-fi fillum where they wake up 80 years too early from inter-stellar hibernation en route to a distant colony.

I’m a sucker for a good sci-fi movie at the moment and this ticked all the boxes.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
This is where I leave you. 7/10

I actually love Jason Bateman. I reckon I could watch him take a shit and rate it above average, one of my favorite actors.

Decent movie with a nice story

vvvrulz

Coach
Passengers

4/5 spuds.

Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt in an interesting sci-fi fillum where they wake up 80 years too early from inter-stellar hibernation en route to a distant colony.

I’m a sucker for a good sci-fi movie at the moment and this ticked all the boxes.

I was surprised how solid this was, I kept waiting for it to derail but it stayed focused on the good character drama that it was.

shiznit

Coach
Wanted - I vaguely remember watching this on dvd 10 odd years ago and I didn’t think too much of it TBH...

Saw it came up on amazon prime so gave it another look... I gotta say I enjoyed the f**k out of it.

I don’t know what was up with me a decade ago but this was great... the story was certainly original... albeit abit kooky when it came to the whole secret assassin thread code thingy... but it had a nice twist which served the story well.

it was also action packed with nice stylish set pieces and all of it underlined by a f**king killer sountrack.

And of course I forgot how f**king HOT Angelina Joile was... this was peak Angelina... that scene when she gets out of the bath and you see that ass and those tats... daaaaaaaaaamn....

axl rose

Bench
Tomb Raider- Alicia Vikander goes alright, fairly average film though.

Red Sparrow- yikes, well I really enjoyed Tomb Raider compared to this. Very boring. :thumbsdown: At least there were some comedy elements, like Lawrence trying to do a Russian accent then giving up halfway through the movie.

Death of Stalin. One of the funniest movies I've seen this year. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Barkley

Bench
The other night I watched Draft Day on Netflix. It was a pretty good movie, better then I expected considering it starred Kevin Costner.

Kevin Costner is the GM of the Cleveland Browns and he is about to go through his first NFL draft. What I liked most was the behind the scenes on a draft day, the deals and the fights that we all know go on away from the camera. Its a bit of fun, predictable and easy to watch.

8/10 FG Attempts

Smack

Coach
The other night I watched Draft Day on Netflix. It was a pretty good movie, better then I expected considering it starred Kevin Costner.

Kevin Costner is the GM of the Cleveland Browns and he is about to go through his first NFL draft. What I liked most was the behind the scenes on a draft day, the deals and the fights that we all know go on away from the camera. Its a bit of fun, predictable and easy to watch.

8/10 FG Attempts

I watched it years ago, good film.

You pancake eating motherf**ker

Generalzod

Immortal
Last night I watched on Netflix The Warriors I remember at the time all of my friends wanting to see but we where all under age an R rating but watching it now it’s so lame but after watching “I still dig it”

Latest posts