What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Thu - Sea Eagles 12-26 Cowboys @ Lottoland

Round 13: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firechild

First Grade
6172 official crowd, Thursday night doing wonders for attendance
When your team is stinking up the tail end of the ladder, your star players are in origin camp and it's blowing a gale on a cold Thursday night, it's commendable for anyone to get out to the game. I don't think the fact that it's at Brookvale is really much of a factor.

TheFrog

Coach
Third lowest crowd of the season. The second lowest was also at Brookvale. The lowest was at Gladstone, and also involved Manly.

Canard

Immortal
Third lowest crowd of the season. The second lowest was also at Brookvale. The lowest was at Gladstone, and also involved Manly.

I don't see the issue.

Thursday night Origin depleted, poorly performing and playing against the lowest drawing team for Sydney that's about 2k more then I expected.

Even if that's played in Townsville it's 10k tops

TheFrog

Coach
The issue is Manly appear to have crowd issues when not going well. Not really alone there though.

Well the last dog shot by that Melbourne nobody got 2 weeks while the victim misses 3 to 6 weeks

Thurston won't miss a game so no suspension

I mean that's if we're being f**king equal across the board

But he'll get 15 weeks because he plays for manly

The_Shield

Juniors
Well the last dog shot by that Melbourne nobody got 2 weeks while the victim misses 3 to 6 weeks

Still crying about your little boy toy getting put in his place, that’s hilarious.

And lol at the Manly are hard done by line, after the gifts they got against Melbourne. Remember Api Koroisau only got a week for his dog act

Canard

Immortal

Fat Sam got suspended for one week for his dog shot on JT last week.

I realise you don't actually watch Rugby League and you're just a troll, but that's worth correcting

Fat Sam got suspended for one week for his dog shot on JT last week.

I realise you don't actually watch Rugby League and you're just a troll, but that's worth correcting
One of those kids who thinks everyone is a troll

Cool story broski