What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
The best of Gary Numan.

The first Tubeway Army album was an unappreciated classic. Songs such as My Shadow In Vain and Zero Bars (Mr Smith) have always been my favs.

Throw in Ultravox's first three albums, John Foxx "Metamatic" and YMO's "Technodelic" and settle down for an afternoon of electronic bliss. Make sure to add the obscure Logic System's "Unit".

horrie hastings

First Grade
The first Tubeway Army album was an unappreciated classic. Songs such as My Shadow In Vain and Zero Bars (Mr Smith) have always been my favs.

Throw in Ultravox's first three albums, John Foxx "Metamatic" and YMO's "Technodelic" and settle down for an afternoon of electronic bliss. Make sure to add the obscure Logic System's "Unit".

I queued up some of the tracks from Tubeway Army first album on you tube and played them while doing the housework last Saturday, will have to give it a proper listen again.

LESStar58

Referee
tommyash.jpg